Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne, Chapter 1: Edge of Anarchy (IC)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Karastro Quintel

Karastro strides up to the house. He saw the man and woman outside, they didn't really seem all that interested in what he was doing. If the person in the house knew of Lamm's location, then the armored man probably was posted to guard the house, in case something happened. Then again, he could be one of the others the card spoke about. Either way, the girl was probably just a streetwalker, judging from her curvy frame and the way she was smiling.

Upon entering, Karastro wipes his eyes, the smoke from the incense bothered him a little. He looked to see the table and chairs set up as well as the large shoanti man and the another man sitting at the table. "Evening gentlemen, you have business here tonight as well? My name is Karastro Quintel," he says, his voice pleasant. His eyes scan the note that was left. He taps it gently, and speaks again, "that wasn't very gracious of our host; leaving their home and not giving us a proper welcome." Karastro sits and looks at the tapestries, trying to decide on their origin and if they might be significant. He then helps himself to some refreshments, he didn't have time to get anything to eat before he came.

Legildur

First Post
The man with the sunken-eyes nods silently in greeting as Karastro greets them, but he doesn't offer his name, deciding to wait until 'they' are all there before making introductions.

Malvoisin

First Post
Edlin finds within the covered basket a loaf of bread, and a bottle of wine. The bread is a bit stale, but still wholesome. The wine, while certainly not a fine vintage, nevertheless tastes good and is refreshing.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
CanadienneBacon said:
Pausing to curl the corner of her mouth in a smile, Girri extends a heel of bread to Coldan.
The helmed head turns to take in Girri, and under the mask, eyes widen... then narrow. Unconsciously, the man's right hand clenches. After a moment, he waves her off.

"Save it for someone who needs it." He looks her up and down a moment, a fiendish-like glare from the flared helmet. "Which may just be you. Best get yourself taken care of." He catches himself, then shakes his head, fighting away ghosts in his head. "Be away with you. I'm sure you have business... elsewhere."

Go away, Shiana. Stop haunting me!

EvolutionKB

First Post
Karastro Quintel

Karastro continues to snack on the bread. He pulls the card he received from his pouch and sets it on the table in front of him, trying to match it up with anything in the room.

"Have it your way, guv'na." Giving up on Coldan, Girri's smile widens. Biting off half of the remainder of her loaf and chewing with relish, Girri flips Coldan a wink then turns and ambles into the flat. Tiers of coloured silk scarves yield a view of Girri's legs--long, perhaps, but pinched and unhealthily thin.

Once inside, Girri's thoughts quickly flee from her would-be paramour outside. Cirri's large blue eyes fly wide at the sight of three men sitting and standing inside the flat. Frowning and suddenly finding it to her advantage to cling close at hand to the door, Girri falls mute, her fingertips playing at the edge of a silver-trimmed scarf the color of winter persimmons.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Karastro Quintel

Karastro looks up as the girl enters, and is surprised to recognize her from outside. His emotion is the twin of her own, and he knows that she cannot be the one that summoned them here. She must be one of the others as well. "Come and sit down," he says, his voice is strong and pleasant, but not demanding. "I assume we are all here for the same reasons, have some bread and wine if you wish."

[sblock=ooc]I am working 16 hrs tomorrow at work, so I will be posting late, after midnight probably.[/sblock]

Girri's eyes dart lustily to the wine, but she shakes her head. "No. All yours, I'm a'feard." Not moving from her place adjacent the door, Girri flicks her eyes from the wine to the fellow who just addressed her, then to Gadeann. Taking in the Shoanti's tall form, then his accoutrement, Girri's eyes betray unvoiced questions. Dissatisfaction takes over and Girri frowns.

Settling in for an uncomfortable wait, Girri crosses her arms.

Rhun

First Post
Gadeann moves to stand against one wall of the flat, protecting his back from the others. He eyes them warily, his right hand clenched around the smooth wood of his poleaxe. He unconsciously traces one of the scars on his face with the fingers of his left hand as he glances about. Finally, he speaks, his voice low. "What have you with Lamm? If you too seek vengeance, know that you'll have to stand in line."

Last edited:

Remove ads