D&D 5E Mama Bear's Revenge: A New One Page Adventure!

I've created my 11th One Page Adventure - Mama Bear's Revenge, based on the EN5ider adventure by Jeff Gomez! When an orc lumberjack accidentally kills a bear cub, the sentient animals of the forest declare war. Can the PCs reach MAMA BEAR and end the attacks before it's too late? A new ONE PAGE ADVENTURE awaits!

I've created my 11th One Page Adventure - Mama Bear's Revenge, based on the EN5ider adventure by Jeff Gomez! When an orc lumberjack accidentally kills a bear cub, the sentient animals of the forest declare war. Can the PCs reach MAMA BEAR and end the attacks before it's too late? A new ONE PAGE ADVENTURE awaits!

Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 14.35.29.png

To get this, and all 11 One Page Adventures, you can become a patron for as little as a dollar. Please do! I vey much enjoy making these, and they are super-easy to run.

Ramaster

Adventurer
They are "reformed" because the "normal" orc is a pillaging sub-human monster.

This is awful. The "old school" way of conceiving RPGs is super racist.

The idea of a group of talking animals attacking lumberjacks is nothing groundbreaking but quite neat, though.

VengerSatanis

High Priest of Kort'thalis Publishing
This is not the site to discuss general politics.
Isn't everything "super racist" now? Rather, everything can be called racist... D&D, politicians, social media, the southern poverty law center, ice-cream, education, concerts, etc. So, that word has become interchangeable with "something I don't agree with" when I personally hear or read it these days.

VS

Ramaster

Adventurer
You are basically correct. I do NOT agree with racism.

The mainstream way of conceiving orcs has always been super racists towards the real life ethnicities they are used as short hand for.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads