Mando season 3

344303135_549671774022433_5700148851821408919_n.jpg

pukunui

Legend
I like the SE more than the internet although ESB was the only one outright improved by them.
Agreed.

SE version of A New Hope is rubbish. All the digital stuff looks pasted on, and the extra scene with Han and Jabba doesn't really add anything.

SE version of Empire Strikes Back is actually good. Most minor additions, like some extra moons and scenes out the windows in Cloud City. Nothing major.

SE version of Return of the Jedi is mostly OK. The main thing I don't like about it is that fuzzy singer guy who's obviously meant to be viewed with 3D glasses. The added ending scenes are OK in the context of being inclusive of the prequels. I guess the only other quibble I might have was Lucas replacing Shaw with Christensen as Anakin's Force ghost.

I'm glad I managed to get the box set that came with both the original theatrical releases and the special editions so I can watch either depending on what mood I'm in.

Zardnaar

Legend
Agreed.

SE version of A New Hope is rubbish. All the digital stuff looks pasted on, and the extra scene with Han and Jabba doesn't really add anything.

SE version of Empire Strikes Back is actually good. Most minor additions, like some extra moons and scenes out the windows in Cloud City. Nothing major.

SE version of Return of the Jedi is mostly OK. The main thing I don't like about it is that fuzzy singer guy who's obviously meant to be viewed with 3D glasses. The added ending scenes are OK in the context of being inclusive of the prequels. I guess the only other quibble I might have was Lucas replacing Shaw with Christensen as Anakin's Force ghost.

I'm glad I managed to get the box set that came with both the original theatrical releases and the special editions so I can watch either depending on what mood I'm in.

I liked the fkeabed up special effects in ANH Han shot first and added scenes not so much.

Remove ads