• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mark of Healing

DracoSuave

First Post
Not by a long shot! Someone recently posted on here that they ask CS the same question 5 times (and ask for an explanation, not just a ruling), check what folks think on here and then make their own decision.

Sad that CS can give a different answer every time they are asked! WotC needs to address that.

It doesn't bother me... 4e's gone back to the old philosophy of 'The DM's running the game, ask him!' in terms of rules adjudication.

Yeah, the rules are very -tight- compared to early D&D, but it's still fast and loose compared to a Collectible Card Game. And as such, I don't expect customer service to be as 'lawyery' as I would demand from them for Magic: The Gathering.

Maelronde

First Post
Great, and thanks!

I feel much more justified now in my ruling.

I'm usuallly good about roleplaying monsters to their intelligence and wisdom scores.

We did have an interesting match not long ago, I used a star child monster that had a save ends no healing effect. Didn't open his eyes though...grr

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads