• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 2 (London)

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
Jack makes his way to the door leading down to the shop and listens for sounds below before going down the stairs.

Jack hears nothing.

OOC: Items found in the desk have been added to the Evidence thread.

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Gomez said:
"Inspector Barrington? I will see that he is notified." says the officer. Just then another bobby walked in from the street. "Sir, I have a witness outside who says he saw a group of men come out of the side alleyway and get into a waiting car. He said he thought they were carrying two large sacks."

Jibril gets even more visibly urgent - looking imploringly at the bobby, and then asking the newly arrived bobby, "How long ago was that?! Did he see where the car went??"

yangnome

First Post
"Thank you. You have a good evening too. Stay safe."

Father O'Malley begins walking slowly down the street in the direction teh police man pointed to. he doesn't want to let the spice house get out of his view, but he doesn't want to raise suspicion in the bobby either. After he's walked aways, he'll stop and look back to see if the Bobby is still visible or not. He'll wait where he is at and try to quietly draw Jack's attention whenever he emerges.

Vendetta

First Post
Jack quietly comes down the stairs and into the main body of the shop. He quickly makes his way to a place where he can look out a window without being seen to see if he can see the father outside or not.

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
Jack quietly comes down the stairs and into the main body of the shop. He quickly makes his way to a place where he can look out a window without being seen to see if he can see the father outside or not.

Jack sees Father O'Malley out on the sidewalk looking up and down the street.

Gomez

First Post
Maerdwyn said:
Jibril gets even more visibly urgent - looking imploringly at the bobby, and then asking the newly arrived bobby, "How long ago was that?! Did he see where the car went??"

That was about 20 minutes ago. The man did see the car head east but thats all.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Jibril has no idea what to do -- Two his friends are missing, and maybe dead, and two others are presumably still poking around an Egyptian shop -- He tries the bobby again: "Listen to me - please! Today, we offended someone, maybe scared him - someone Inspector Barrington was investigating - A Mr. Tewfik Al-Sayed - I am sure that this man is somehow involved with our friends' disappearance. Whether it was him or someone working with him, I do not know, but it was another Arab on the phone who lured the two of us from the room with promises of more information so as to leave our friends unguarded - we need to speak with Inspector Barrington tonight! He may know something of how to find al-Sayid or those working with him! Can we please phone him? Look at that club! Think of what must be happening to my friends!"

Vendetta

First Post
Turning to meet the father's stride, Jack nudges the priest to fall into step beside him and quuickly shushs anything the man might try to ask until they are a decent block away and turning to head back to the hotel room. Then he tells the father what he found... but not where or how he found it.

Remove ads