Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 2 (London)

yangnome

First Post
Father O'Malley listens intently. When William points out the Inspector, the priest walks over to him.

"Good evening, Inspector. It is good to see you again, though I wish it were under better circumstances. I was wondering if you had any information, leads or barring those, any way we might be of assistance here. We really want to help do something, anything to help track them down."

Gomez

First Post
The Inspector looks over at Father O'Malley. "I was just about to ask you the same question. Do you have any information about this? What have you been doing since we talked this afternoon that might shed some light on the kidnapping?"

yangnome

First Post
"Well, we went to that store in Soho you told us about. After a cold reception to our inquiries there, we went out to dinner. Now, we're back here. Charles and Miriam had been at the museum earlier today. They also mentioned somethign earlier about feeling like they were being followed by some strange person. I can't remember all the details, though it worried them enough that we moved into this hotel."

Vendetta

First Post
Jack silently fumes that he didn't get a chance to look over the scene before the cop, thinking that they would naturally miss something important and worse yet, destroy any chance of getting that piece of information back. Jack listens intently to what the priest tells the inspector though he acts as if he's not involved; lights up a smoke and takes a few long drags hoping it will settle his nerves. He didn't want to talk to the inspector, but he knew at some point he'd have to.

Gomez

First Post
"If my guess is right there is some sort of middle eastern gang at work. I believe that they are responsible for the ritualistic killings that have plagued the city recently. It's strange though that your group would be targeted on your first day here in London. You must have talked or interacted with someone involved with them today." says the Inspector. "I will place two officers on watch here at the hotel for your protection."

Vendetta

First Post
Jack raises his eyebrow. He wasn't quite expecting to hear the inspector say that... at least not so quickly. Jack tried to think back... beyond the obvious, who would have been in contact with Miriam and charles...

yangnome

First Post
"The only person we've talked with is you. I'm not certain if Miriam and Charles talked to anyone at the Museum or not. I suppose it is possible."*

*Going off of memory here. If we did talk to someone else, I'd let him know that as well.

Remove ads