• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master of Kung Fu

lmpjr007

Explorer
Vigilance said:
Time for me to use my unfair advantage*

*I actually own an almost complete run of Master of Kung Fu

Everytime I hear you "speak" more and more of the comic geek slips out of you. :) Might I suggest you check out the latest Richard Dragon run by DC Comics. Lots of good Kung Fu action.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Vigilance said:
Time for me to use my unfair advantage*

Chuck you are the MASTER! Another vote for Blood and Fists! :cool:

Spycraft is the suck and badwrong fun! ;)

Only kidding - good stuff coming from Morgenstern too. :)

Vigilance

Explorer
lmpjr007 said:
Everytime I hear you "speak" more and more of the comic geek slips out of you. :) Might I suggest you check out the latest Richard Dragon run by DC Comics. Lots of good Kung Fu action.

I admit it freely. Especially those awesome 70's martial arts comics. Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Deadly Hands of Kung Fu (which had Daughters of the Dragon, White Tiger and Sons of the Tiger, along with the previous two).

So yeah... Im a big time comic nerd :)

Chuck

Morgenstern

First Post
*faces Vigilance*

*bows to a worthy warrior*

Your geek-fu, and specifically supreme insight into Master of Kung Fu lore, do you credit.

...But I shall return with self-propelled artillery!!

:p

Vigilance

Explorer
Morgenstern said:
*faces Vigilance*

*bows to a worthy warrior*

Your geek-fu, and specifically supreme insight into Master of Kung Fu lore, do you credit.

...But I shall return with self-propelled artillery!!

:p

Lol.

Yeah, I talk about the issue of Deadly Hands of Kung Fu (for those who dont know this was magazine sized, black and white art, with comics and interviews with martial arts movie stars) the way other people talk about Woodstock.

Chuck

lmpjr007

Explorer
Vigilance said:
Lol.

Yeah, I talk about the issue of Deadly Hands of Kung Fu (for those who dont know this was magazine sized, black and white art, with comics and interviews with martial arts movie stars) the way other people talk about Woodstock.

Chuck

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #22: 1st appearance of the Jack of Hearts. I always loved that character including Geoff Johns death of him in Avengers. (BUT NOT that horrific Bendis "re-killing" of him. ughhh!)

Vigilance

Explorer
lmpjr007 said:
Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #22: 1st appearance of the Jack of Hearts. I always loved that character including Geoff Johns death of him in Avengers. (BUT NOT that horrific Bendis "re-killing" of him. ughhh!)

Yeah... Jack of Hearts is cool. I loved the Sons of the Tiger most though. Cheesy, 70's martial arts. Mmmmmm.

Chuck

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads