• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master of Kung Fu

Sketchpad

Explorer
Would it be possible to use Blood & Fists effectively with Spycraft 2.0? If not, would that be something that could be expanded on?
Also ... what about statting someone like Danny Rand up in d20 Modern (rather than M&M)? ;)

solkan_uk

First Post
I'm not familiar with Blood & Fists (though I've a nagging suspicion that I know someone with it, so might be able to have a read), but I imagine that you'll run into problems.

This is mostly as Spycraft 2.0 feats tend to be more powerful than their d20 modern equivilents. It may be possible to go through and edit them to bring them up in power a little, but that would involve going through each feat individually.

On the upside there's some additional stuff to give the feats that d20 modern doesn't have.

EditorBFG

Explorer
Crafty Games has put out a book of d20 Modern base classes for Spycraft. I wonder if that might help bridge the gap. Blood & Fists + Spycraft, cherrypicking what you need/like from either, might be tenable-- as far I'm concerned, if there's six ability scores, saving throws and a d20, it is compatible.

It would be nice to see these two rival masters united by fate and revenge.

Vigilance

Explorer
EditorBFG said:
Crafty Games has put out a book of d20 Modern base classes for Spycraft. I wonder if that might help bridge the gap. Blood & Fists + Spycraft, cherrypicking what you need/like from either, might be tenable-- as far I'm concerned, if there's six ability scores, saving throws and a d20, it is compatible.

It would be nice to see these two rival masters united by fate and revenge.

Actually, that would work really well, since the Blood and Fists Advanced Classes are modeled on the base classes, with an alternating talent and feat.

So you could use the crafty modified base classes, and add the Martial Arts Mastery talents from B&F to the mix and you'd be good to go.

Chuck

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads