May the Fourth Be with You during Lockdown

So, while watching Revenge of the Sith, I realized that when Obi says "that business on cato neimoidia doesn't count" it's back to being a noodle incident without an explanation,since the novel it happens is no longer canon,then i thought that means there's now all kinds of noodle incidents.

MarkB

Legend
So, while watching Revenge of the Sith, I realized that when Obi says "that business on cato neimoidia doesn't count" it's back to being a noodle incident without an explanation,since the novel it happens is no longer canon,then i thought that means there's now all kinds of noodle incidents.
Given that roughly 50% of the EU seems to consist of building elaborate and detailed explanations and stories based on every offhand remark and throwaway reference in the movies, that's hardly surprising.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.

Are they announcing or releasing anything special for May 4th?
Nothing for the RPG, for the second year running. I must admit, I was certain Edge Studios would get an announcement out today after interminable radio silence. To miss one May 4th may be regarded as a misfortune, to miss two looks like carelessness.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases