• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mecha Crusade: Mars Attacks!

Jarval

Explorer
Mitchifer said:
OOC: D'oh...just as I was about to post...but on a more serious note I would hate to see mecha crusade bite the bullet. Anything I can do to help?

Sorry about the delay. And thanks for the offer of help. The current plan is to merge the two Mecha games, recruiting some new players to fill in any gaps. Creamsteak is planing to take over DMing, and I'll switch to PC mode.

We're not going to let the game bite the dust, but it's going to be a bit of time (I'd guess a week or two) before we restart. Thanks for being so patient, and I'm sorry we've had to pause the game.

Jarval

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
I followed Jarval's sig here. This game had such potential! If you played in this game, give it a bump for the others.
How about if I ran it? ;)

I agree, I was rather sad to see this game die. It had so much potential mileage, and we'd got a good structure planned out for the entire campaign.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads