Medusa & Mind Flayer "couple" - where is it?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Laman Stahros said:
Was one of them a Cancer Mage Prc and the other a Vermin Lord Prc? I seem to remember something like that from somewhere. Frell! Now you got me stuck on it! :p :mad: Oh well, we'll figure it out. :lol:
I remember the Cancer Mage / Verminlord thing too! Was it a sample encounter for the BoVD? A web enhancement? I think it wasn't illithid and medusa, but it was at least one of those and some other monster.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
....the only D&D lesbian I know of is the 2nd part of the WotBS, where there's a lesbian love triangle between an elf heroine, a dryad, and a nymph...one of which is dead, the other is on fire, and the third is a mutant. :)

Hardly as kinky, I guess...

Agamon

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
I remember the Cancer Mage / Verminlord thing too! Was it a sample encounter for the BoVD? A web enhancement? I think it wasn't illithid and medusa, but it was at least one of those and some other monster.

Right, it's in the book, the Cancer Mage is a medusa, but the Verminlord is a male half-orc.

thedungeondelver

Adventurer

There's an illo of two succubi caught in flagrante delicto by a paladin in the BOOK OF EXALTED DEEDS - has a pretty silly caption, too, something to the effect of "A paladin must choose between destroying evil and honoring love."

Vanuslux

Explorer
thedungeondelver said:

There's an illo of two succubi caught in flagrante delicto by a paladin in the BOOK OF EXALTED DEEDS - has a pretty silly caption, too, something to the effect of "A paladin must choose between destroying evil and honoring love."

Yeah...this thread made me want to look at that picture and I ended up showing it to my girlfriend, who immediately picked up on the silliness of the caption by saying that wasn't a very tough choice. Yeah, it's sweet that the Succubi are in love (assuming that they actually are) but in the grand scheme of things that's never really a get out of smiting free card if you're an evil fiendish monster.

Gez

First Post
The BoED also has a female illithid, which is kinda stupid, but hey. The author probably went for "girls are good" aspect since it's a sample creature for the "redeemed monster" concept.

Remove ads