Meloncov's Landscapes (Requests taken)

Wow. Can it handle waterfalls? I'm looking for a long canyon with a river at the bottom. At the end is a waterfall. Jutting out from the middle of the waterfall is a spit of rock. Since you implied this doesn't do structures, it would be just a spit of rock. (IMC I stuck a castle there.) Very good stuff so far in the two images.

Meloncov

First Post
How does this look?
waterfall.jpg

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Meloncov, do you think you could make a landscape based on the descriptions given in this post? I'm mainly concerned with the part where Bactra and Joshian are walking down into the small valley that sits at the bottom of Foxe Falls.

If you decide you want to take a crack at it then you should look at the map of the region surrounding Foxe Falls, which can be found here.

And if you have any questions then post them here and I'll try to answer them as best as possible.

Cheers!

KF72

Meloncov

First Post
I'll see what I can do. I gave it a quick reading, and it looks doable, but I don't have more time to devote to it tonight.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Meloncov said:
How does this look?
bay.jpg

It looks good, but the terrain wouldn't be as rugged as that. The valley isn't "grand". It's more like a small dale than a large valley. Hmm, I almost missed the strip of land in the background.

The mist is good, but I would say there would be less cloud cover and rays of light streaking through the mist hitting the water.

Just some ideas. Otherwise it's very compelling. It make the region seem kind of mysterious, and maybe a little spooky, which fits.

Cheers!

KF72

Remove ads