Memories (A Change of Subject)

Magi_Siani

First Post
I miss Simon, Pou, Silk, and Ka'yn. Others too of course, such as Silva and Zug, but those first four colleagues were closest to me. Geez, I'm the only one left of my training class of WizOs. Sketch, Morra, Khelos, Hydragon, Rohan, Penderwyth, Unicorn...lot of memories there.

I remember fighting Baalodias in the Clearing. Getting tossed into the river by Simon, tossing Bhryn in the river on occasion, going too far getting on Bhryn's case on at least one occasion and then publicly apologizing for it, and having certain patrons do a seriously awesome job of playing the Baron and Baroness of Ford Keep at balls.

Going back further...well, people like Hakim and Featherstaff come to mind. Long time ago.

Mostly I remember watching all of you folks; that's been an excellent thing over the years.

Siani

Lieran

First Post
I remember another about Rajak...I'm not sure who I was playing, but my character was outside talking to someone, and then Nemeian bursts from the tavern. After him bursts Rajak, all sputtering like, and be darned if Nemeian doesn't pull a clothes line! Funny stuff, I was snorting and laughing and all manner of things.

And Brynna just has me doing all of the same! That little pixie...she doesn't think before saying anything! I remember when she prettified the golem in the Bazaar...all pinks and golds, like the 'sunrise', so she said!

Then there was Mayu's comment to her. To make it drip bits of gore, and make it all dark-like... Be darned if the happy-go-lucky pixie didn't actually accomplish that for her new 'friend' Mayu!

One more. All those fun times where Josie and Mag-da-lene (as Josie said it) playing hide and seek in the garden. Although it was even more funny to watch them ask random people to join in their tomfoolery!

Hehe, just thought I'd add things. :p

Josie

First Post
I totally remember the hide and seek! I also remember Josie giving birth in the garden! Now that was interesting. Suprise, it's twins! Hehe.

I remember when Gabi York lost a bet to Kale and had to find him a pet squirel. All because she didnt' believe he had a camel in his pocket. He did though. It was a very nice picture of a camel too.

Fowai Uss

First Post
I couldn't resist mentioning up another memory. Back in the day...(geez, saying that makes me feel old....AND I'M ONLY 20!)...I forget how this came about, but one way or another, someone talked Fowai into improving Beeg's 'fashion'. Next thing you know, Fowai had him dressed up in a purple top with yellow polka dots, an orange tutu, and a feathery pink boa! Good times...good times...

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Lieran said:
Then there was Mayu's comment to her. To make it drip bits of gore, and make it all dark-like... Be darned if the happy-go-lucky pixie didn't actually accomplish that for her new 'friend' Mayu!

Bwahahaha! *cough cough* Ja, I remember that. Fun times!

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Josie said:
I totally remember the hide and seek! I also remember Josie giving birth in the garden! Now that was interesting. Suprise, it's twins! Hehe.

I think it was my character Annie who delivered them. I can't remember crap. That is why I haven't posted on this thread. /facepalms.

Remove ads