Memories (A Change of Subject)

Shasf

First Post
Memories.. I do happen to have a few memories that I can add to this list, some shared with others, some without, and some that even a few people may or may not remember..

To start off, this character was present with Ruthia to witness numerous antics between Bhryn and her husband, the one with the mug was one of them, and in that case It even mentioned Rajak, which was given a response of him/her/it being beaten by Bhryn even in that current state..

Another series of memories with this character involve at least several others, the most notable ones were the attempts at and the aftermath of It obtaining self-interest information from one vampiress.

If any do remember the group led by the notorius Nugan, Shasf was and perhaps still is part of that group if its still up and running, I never did quite catch on with how that show was run back on WotC. Although, this character always had a habit of putting a dagger to Nugan's throat.

There are other memories of this one character as well, perhaps those memories are the ones that inspired many others to believe It to be too wierd or as I was told, creepy, to roleplay with, there's not much one can do about that and I'm finding it amusing to say the least.

One of my other character's was already mentioned, and he did so like to hug the smallies in his large firm grip of a hug. Though always being told to be more gentle, he never did quite catch on to that or to the insults of one particular cat/halfling.

Memories of one character and all his remakes, a test character to say the least and probably one that was not well liked, but one that gave others memories to say the least was the first psionic character that I played. The name of this character was Vashirian.

A less notorius character duo are the characters Cain_Thorn and Kazzax, one of which was rather odd, the other was for business. I might bring one around again.

It seems my list of memories continues to grow larger, I'm still going to share more to see if any others have any memories, good or bad, with the next few characters mentioned. Both of which were very fun to play.

My cowardly and playful rogue of a character, Jack Lee as he was called. Oh he did give me some good memories, one of which involve one Orchid (sedersaith, I know the spelling must be off, but I hope I'm close enough to let others have a good idea of whom I mean) and a tower window, of which he barely survived the fall that followed. As time did pass, he met few others, one of which stabbed him on accident but did cause his death in the process, the woman was rather crazy and hated being teased, but she still managed to bring him back to life which was rather short lived still. Jack Lee now rests in peace in some cold and unforgiving dungeon.

The other was often mistaken to be a vampire, but that was further from the truth and he liked it that way, this character went by the name of Meier. Some may or may not remember him, but he was an interesting character who managed to be put in jail and pay his own bond, though he still had a bounty on his head. Well, if he is still around, I have given him away to someone else's player with whom he interacted with a great deal.

Those were some of my most notable memories with some of my most played characters, I have one more, who Rajak wanted to marry off to his supposed daughter. It ended up with the cleric fighting the undead daughter and with him attacking Rajak and at least two others in the scuffle, of which all walked away in nearly one piece.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Shasf said:
Another series of memories with this character involve at least several others, the most notable ones were the attempts at and the aftermath of It obtaining self-interest information from one vampiress.

Those were some of my most notable memories with some of my most played characters, I have one more, who Rajak wanted to marry off to his supposed daughter. It ended up with the cleric fighting the undead daughter and with him attacking Rajak and at least two others in the scuffle, of which all walked away in nearly one piece.

I do remember fondly, the hunt for Ariel, and the ensuing insanity...yes folks, Ariel was, for a while there, more insane than she is now! That was hilarious to play too.

I also distinctly remember Miss Bunny in facade as Rajak's daughter...she got fried to say the least, and was particularly unhappy with Rajak for putting her in that situation. Thankyou for reminding me, I still have to get him back for that! :D

Of a more obscure nature... fondly remember Tinaile and Li'que. What mischief lurks in the mind of a playful fae could only be properly captured by the wonders of Li's mind...It's been a long time since I've played that face though.

Tharivious

First Post
Shasf said:
If any do remember the group led by the notorius Nugan, Shasf was and perhaps still is part of that group if its still up and running, I never did quite catch on with how that show was run back on WotC. Although, this character always had a habit of putting a dagger to Nugan's throat.
Nugan had a tendency to draw that sort of reaction, didn't he? :p Both in chat and in tabletop games, believe me.

Apathy is still semi-together, over at Dykal, but I think it's gone semi-inactive while characters are in other storylines/other characters get more use/etc. I was sort of wondering if the current Shasf was indeed the same Shasf as back then or not. :lol:

Shasf

First Post
Tharivious said:
Apathy is still semi-together, over at Dykal, but I think it's gone semi-inactive while characters are in other storylines/other characters get more use/etc. I was sort of wondering if the current Shasf was indeed the same Shasf as back then or not. :lol:

Intents and purposes, it is the same Shasf as back then, maybe a little stranger from that point in time, but who isn't.

Always happy to help others remember memories, Ariel.

But I did forget one character whom some have memories of, the character is probably the hardest one for me to play. The character I refer to, is Sand. Perhaps a little too upfront with how he "feels" when he expresses himself to others.

Avlantia

First Post
Indeed I remember Sand, and probably one of the most memorable moments was when he kissed Avlantia. Emotion being foreign to him, he thought it was a hug as I recall. *laughs* that took some explaining.

Bhryn

First Post
*lurk* I did a lot of falling in rivers/bashing/nuttiness in those memories :p Oh well, sums me up all around I suppose!

I have a lot of very fond memories of ISRP, so I couldn't point a single one out because everyone here made those memories perfect.

Also please don't choke in fright, I know I haven't posted for a while...

Cashmere

First Post
ooh ^_^ the really resonating memory I have about here was when Cash here asked Annie to put Maxine to rest... Xerxes came along too just to make sure that her un-dead guardian there wouldn't do anything to hurt Cashie or Annie there. It was so cool how grotesque maxine was and yet Cash's love for her somehow eclipsed the horror that Maxine had become... made sure to save that session ^_^.

Bassghost

First Post
Long ago in the days of wizo yore, I played a were-panther named Dhuma. He'd always try to get into the CRT in his animal form but Wizo Pounamu would have NONE of that. So many times she'd be chasing him in laps around the tavern with a kitchen knife. She actualy caught him once..... ouch!

Also, a couple years ago I had the bright idea to create a young druid named Ry'van. His first day on, he tried to help someone after they'd lost a battle in the clearing and was mauled by a werewolf.... But for the next week or two(I really don't remember how long) there was a huge fuss over him, like everyone suddenly cared about a character they'd never met. It was AWESOME! It's those kinds of things I miss so much. Storylines popping up spontaniously and everying getting their own piece of the action. Ah, sweet nostalgia....

Shasf

First Post
Although it might not happen for a while, I do have a memory of Bhryn moving the seven mounting heavens to the Astral plane, what devistation it caused.

And with Sand, someone wanted to believe that he did have emotion and didn't exist simply because he wanted to, so they took him on a trip to the Sea of Dust, it did prove fruitless in the end

Remove ads