Memories (A Change of Subject)

Draggy

First Post
Oh man the memories:

-The glory days of the Lemarg
-Fae dragons zipping around the emporium!
-Pie fights :D
-Anyone remember back to the old Kin of Embrite days?
-A certain sword that had (or is it has?) a thing for being oiled by Draggy... (you know who you are :p)
-Pou and the broom! XD Classic!
-All my antics with my other half, Bhryn, and our many incarnations ;)

And especially all the friends I've made, many of whom I wouldn't trade for the world on a silver platter ^_^

polinia_arnjlot

First Post
Orchid trying to revive a very busty blue eyed, blonde serving girl called karmen when she fainted in the tavern LOL and the horrified on lookers who tried to get there first...very very funny

DireWereTeddy

First Post
Lemarg. I remember then fondly. Ceres remembers them significantly less fondy than I.

I do not remember how long lived they were, but I remember an evil fairie and evil fairie dragon who were trying to steal all the cookies in the Emporium. Or I could just be going crazy.

And while I have some very fond memories of the Emporium and the 'Roads (far too many too list, especially since I have a very bad memory), I have just as many fond memories of the Cantina. Particularly Sketch and morra. Like the one time that morra accidentally brought mind-controlling parasites onboard that took over her and Aranck. And Sketch's use of a grenade or other explosive to free Aranck from their control. And of course I remember something about evil ghosts as well.

Bassghost

First Post
What happened to times like this? It seems so long ago now. Like, things like these never happen anymore. I miss the old days and the old faces that made all these memories possible.

Bhryn

First Post
Aiyee

That will not be her fault >_<

The Lemarg were great fun, from either side of the fence. Nothing more sinister than seeing the stone in the palm of someone's hand... brrr.

I -don't- miss having to organise a wedding... you know which one, that last one, near killed me getting it all sorted. And the inevitable mix-ups between charies... I'm only human!

I remember a lot of Than's antics, from what must seem commonplace to him, to completely outrageous.

I'll always remember Rajak's 'ongoing' persuasion of Dragona, lucky gal :p

Akea

First Post
*scratches chin*

When Jea saw Jazzy's male form for the first time.

And I quote:

Jeajea 's face drops faster than a lead ballon positively thrown at the ground.

Last edited:

Bhryn

First Post
Infernal Scribe said:
Rajak tends to have a ongoing persuasion on anything that has a pulse, inanimate, dead but still moving, a tree with a hole in it, etc...

Don't you feel like the luckiest dragon in existence, Draggy? :p

James V

First Post
My favorite memory involves a really great person named Gretchen, she use to bring a character around, I'm just not allowed to say who it was because she requested for it to be hidden but for those of you who ever interacted with her, It was very pleasant to see some one who would work with others instead of having their character appear better then others, I dunno I miss her more then anything heh, but I always quark a smile when I see a lot of people on here that interacted with her becoming better with the site, its really awesome.

Draggy

First Post
Infernal Scribe said:
Rajak tends to have a ongoing persuasion on anything that has a pulse, inanimate, dead but still moving, a tree with a hole in it, etc...

And here I thought I was special! :p

Seriously though, it's like the world is out to corrupt Draggy starting with Rajak and ending with Bhryn's damned sword! XD

Remove ads