Meowth forfeits to Sabaron.

reiella

Explorer
I was willing to agree to teh speed strat match, because I had forgotten to mention that. Was my own decision. When the judge and Meowth's opponent decided the decision with the opponent's, I forfeited the match as I did not wish to fight that at all. I decided to forfeit and I will maintain by that, despite the changing opinion of the judge and my opponent in that matter. My intent was not to try to guilt my opponent or the judge to make the fight go my way, but simply that I did not wish to have that fight anymore. Hence it stood regardless of the changing opinions. I decided to retire mostly as it was just one more instance beyond my tolerance so I am done.

Wicht

Hero
Well I am sorry to hear that Reiella. I will miss the plushed one myself :(

But if you had stuck to your guns a bit longer I would have mostly agreed with you.

Anyway, take care and have fun where-ever you are.

MidKnight

First Post
What else was bothering you about the new rules? Anything else you point out might be helpful and also might draw out other people that have similar opinions.

I admit, I'm having a hard time understanding your decision, but if it's how you feel about things... I guess there is nothing any of us can say or do? Nevertheless please do consider returning in the not-so-far future, I've always had a blast reading about meowth (and gamera's) antics, and it won't be the same without you.

reiella

Explorer
One big thing at least is what Gray had already stated, although my reasons are probably obvious for this. Myself at least at one point being the one of the ones who most disliked strategy matches.

Bit cautious on the Light/Dark pathes myself still, will depend as to how easy it becomes for them to advance tiers or not however, but they seem a bit overly strong (and the First rank light warrior at a distinct disadvantage to the first rank dark warrior because of the ability to choose and set the flags and type of match).

I'm also a bit cautious/wary of the rather large ramping of power at each level (the honored may also verge on being overly powerful with the number of sig styles, sig mods groups, and FoF... I guess I kinda dislike the potential there for a fighter to get 6 points a round but then again I had similiar potential before the reset, although it was alot more rare (4 hit)(1 in 29167 or so, although I suppose slightly higher (1in35 of chance of gaining an additional 1in2 chance of getting another 1in50 chance) and depended on an item. But those concerns remain a while until I can see other fighters and how they fair. And while the villain does have more poison blades, the two Fists of Fury paired with the Honored fighters 3 Masteries can create produce one FoF move pair that can generate at least 4 hits and another with 3, assuming their first wins. But again, would really need to watch it in practice and actually see someone get to those levels again.

Vanor

First Post
Well during the test fight that Wicht and I had, neither of us really had a 3 point round. Well I did at the end, I think but the extra point was wasted.

And we were fighting as tier 5 fighters, the match was very well balanced IMO.

It's tottaly possable we may need to tone things down a bit down the road, but the different paths seem balanced to me.

It may simply be a matter that at the higher ranks, people fight 4 or 5 flag matches, due to the increased power. But the power levels have gone up for all fighters, so it's fair at least.

Remove ads