Meowth forfeits to Sabaron.

reiella

Explorer

Where does it happen to say that is an option in the rules?
If it doesn't need to specify maybe I'll just decide to declare death matches if I become a Path of Darkness fighter since I'd outwin insults...

Jin Chi

First Post
My bad.....all of the strategy matches I've been watching appeared to be "judge generated moves." I thought that was standard.

If you wish, we can redraw or you both can draw your next set.

Your choice Sabaron.

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Since Sabaron already posted his move, will finish this hand...
If I have to use the style of matches I hate in order to play will at least play them by the standard ruleset for them...

1. The manticore ravages the ruins; redirects the energy of the flame! *yen*

Sabaron

First Post
That's fine, although my fight with Soth wasn't judge generated. I'd actually prefer you to generate the moves, Jin Chi. Fishing insurance. :) Not that I distrust you, Meowth. :) I have no problem with keeping the current set.

Jin Chi

First Post
[You guys can draw the next set when these are done.]

Gon Shi winces at the violence before him. He is clearly uncomfortable.

He waves a flag around.

"Very, um, impressive. Two bloody moves with much in common. On this, the morning of the manticore, Meowth's move takes precedence."

Point to Meowth. 1 Flag Meowth. 0 Flags Sabaron.

"Oh. And I believe this is yours."

1 Yen to Meowth.

Vanor

First Post
If Sarabon wishes to let this fight end with out Meowth suffering a loss for it, then that should be alowed.

reiella, I don't understand what your problem with this all is. Is it the strat part, or the fact that the judge generated the moves?

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
This is just pure chaos!
I love it :)

Actually, I think the move generation started a big confusion going around whether moves should be generated by the judges or not.

As it stands now, i'd say you either:

Start again after the insults, generating your own hand of moves as specified beforehand.

Meowth fofeits the match after insults were judged and match set, and loses the fight.

Berandor

Remove ads