MEOWTH! Meowth strong! [Death Match w/ MidKnight]

reiella

Explorer
REowth!

Meowth is strong!

MRREOOOW!

Meowth make things go POW!

Meowth want to make someone go pow, meowth reowth.

Gamera getting bored too, all he get to do last time was fly around and look pretty.

Mreow!

Meowth Stats! Dark Master 2 (18-9)
Signature Style: Turtle (Spider, Blizzard)
Abilities: Dark Influence, Mind Thief, Dirty Tricks, Sneaky Tricks
Possessions: Meowth Head Coin (Treat *yen* moves as signature moves, without immunity. Upkeep of 1yen/(fight won).

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
[ That works, just give me a time frame, weekends and wednesdays I tend to not be on at all, thursday not until late, and the rest mostly just after 2 central ]

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Not sure just when yet - depends on how much longer the match with Kerall runs. Never know - the way Wicht's been pounding through the rules, everything might be reset before we get the chance.

Usually I'm on between 9am and 2pm central and then again after work, around 1am until around 3am. And I'm on and off all weekend long.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"I am ready for you now evil one! Bring the pain:D "

OOC: This will be a three flag, standard, match (I know the stuffed one doesn't like strat matches.)

Whenever you're ready Meowth, let me know.

reiella

Explorer
[ Actually, will free you from this fight MidKnight, I got alot of comp stuff to do over next week and will prolly not be checking boards that often until I'm done ]

reiella

Explorer
[ Hehe you want to be added to my mantle of defeated Red Belts+? :) You know, there are only two red belts or higher that I haven't beaten... Nemmerle and Akunin :) Well and Wicht, but think wicht fully retired out ]

MidKnight

First Post
" I shall attempt to make short work of another of your minions, then I shall come for you! Be ready. I come with sword and dagger unsheathed..."

OOC: You only need guess at the request I'll be making in reference to that last part...:D

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases