• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MERGED COMMUNITY SUPPORTER ACCOUNT THREADS

Renocide

Explorer
Account purchased on April 17, 2006.

I can't seem to search any of the forums.

Am I missing the link or is there something wrong with my account?

Thanks!

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
I purchased a year account when it was on sale about a month or two ago, and still don't have it as of the last time I posted.

Any word when this will get resolved?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Now that I know of it, immediately! Well, almost immediately - I'll headbutt it into submission for both of you this evening. My apologies for the bug. Believe me, I hate it as much or more than you do -- it should be automated, and it's actually requiring constant tweaking by hand.

Renocide, your's died when the boards collapsed last spring. I'll add time onto your account to compensate. Thanks for the patience.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Hi Piratecat - my community supporter features have been disabled as well. I signed up for another year about a month ago.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I haven't done these yet - I'd blame the three week cold from hell, but it sounds like a copout. If I can I'll do them at lunchtime today.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Jaerdaph and Warlord Ralts, do you guys have your receipts? If so, please forward them to me at kevin dot kulp at gmail dot com. This end of the system didn't automatically pick up either transaction. I've enabled your accounts, but would like to follow up on it.

Renocide, you're all set.

Thanks!

- Kevin

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Piratecat said:
Jaerdaph and Warlord Ralts, do you guys have your receipts? If so, please forward them to me at kevin dot kulp at gmail dot com. This end of the system didn't automatically pick up either transaction. I've enabled your accounts, but would like to follow up on it.

Renocide, you're all set.

Thanks!

- Kevin

It's on my computer at home - I'll email this to you later today.

Thanks again !

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads