• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MERGED COMMUNITY SUPPORTER ACCOUNT THREADS

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Hi Pkitty, I've been distracted away from the site for some time.

Subscription Title Start Date Expiry Date
Full Community Supporter Account - ON SALE! 01-16-07 01-16-08

I have the paypal confirmation, if that is needed. I don't see the search option, and when I try to view threads I "own" it tells me I don't have permission. I'd also like to change my old tired title.

When clicking on "My Threads"
Graywolf-ELM, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thank you,
GW

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
No, I was working an 80 hour week and spaced. Fixing it now!

EDIT - it should be working, and my apologies for the delay. Any luck?

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Piratecat said:
No, I was working an 80 hour week and spaced. Fixing it now!

EDIT - it should be working, and my apologies for the delay. Any luck?

Yes, Searching is available, I can view "My Threads" and change my title. Thanks for the one stop shop for support. I wasn't trying to be impatient, I hope the game development goes well.

GW

MacMathan

Explorer
Hi I have been away for awhile and I just resigned up for a supporter account on Monday I think ( I will have to check my paypal receipt) but it still does not seem to have gone into effect. Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads