• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MERGED COMMUNITY SUPPORTER ACCOUNT THREADS

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thornir Alekeg said:
If I recall correctly, it takes a little time to get it activated. With all the people signing up, it might take a little longer than usual.
Hmm, I signed up for an extension of my old CS account, and by doing that, I apparently lost Search. Man, that sucks :(

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thornir Alekeg said:
If I recall correctly, it takes a little time to get it activated. With all the people signing up, it might take a little longer than usual.
No - if it doesn't happen immediately, it messed up! Post here and I'll fix it.

I'll fix these two Sunday morning. Sorry about this; there's a bug in the automated program we need to track down.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Hi, there, this seems to be the thread for sudden problems with CS Accounts. Mine was up to date, and seeing the call for cash, I re-upped mine.

I now can't access search, new posts since last visit, etc. Though my Avatar and custom title are still in place. I get the:

"The_One_Warlock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

whenever I try to access any of the CS-enabled functions.

In the purchase CS accounts page it says I'm up to date through '08, and I have the paypal receipt if you guys need that.

Thanks.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Scooby - fixed! But I'll need a copy of your receipt, please, to troubleshoot this one.
The One Warlock - fixed!
Hanuman47 - fixed!

Sorry, gang. My apologies for the bug. Please let me know if there are still problems. and thank you so much for donating.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Scooby - fixed! But I'll need a copy of your receipt, please, to troubleshoot this one.
The One Warlock - fixed!
Hanuman47 - fixed!

Sorry, gang. My apologies for the bug. Please let me know if there are still problems. and thank you so much for donating.

THANK YOU!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads