Metalheads! Confess & Brag

Dingleberry

First Post
Dannyalcatraz said:
As I recall, the Cycle Sluts from Hell had a hit single "I wish you were a beer"...actually pretty damn funny.
Bingo - and the video was on Beavis & Butthead once, which is probably the ONLY reason anybody ever heard of them.

freebfrost

Explorer
Confession: Yeah, I own every Duran Duran album... and the Power Station and Arcadia knock-offs too. :eek:

Braggadocio: Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Queensrÿche, Megadeth, Scorpions, Van Halen, AC/DC, Ozzy, Sabbath, Raven, Deep Purple, Blue Öyster Cult, Quiet Riot, Leppard, Mötley Crüe, Saxon, Rainbow, Motörhead, Venom, Fastway, Ratt, Bon Jovi, W.A.S.P., Dio, Dokken, Europe, White Lion, Twisted Sister, Tiamat (the band not the diety), KISS, Yngwie J. Malmsteen (since its always important to distinguish Yngwie J. from all the other guitarists named Yngwie Malmsteen out there...), Tesla, Manowar, Talas, Skid Row, Cinderella, Bang Tango, Guns N Roses, Y & T, Type O Negative, Helloween, Metal Church.

I'm sure I'm missing some, but you get the idea.

hee ...along with my metal I have rap and hip hop and country.

'course I wouldn't call myself a metalhead either. I just enjoy music.

Goblyn

Explorer
I am and always have been a metalhead. Metallica, Megadeth, Sabbath, System of a Down, and all sorts of little known death metal bands. Anyone hear of Dominion Mine? Heaven Shall Burn? Borknagar? Internal Bleeding? Bloodbath?

As a confession ... my favorite musical piece is Pachabel's canon ... and I like the Rankin family.

Captain Tagon

First Post
The only metal I listen to is modern Scandanavian black metal and power metal. "Heavy metal", ala Metallica and the like, doesn't even register as metal to me. Just another form of mainstream "rock".

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I neglected to mention them in my first post, but I really, really love a band no one seems to have heard of; Solitude Aeturnus. I think they've disbanded, but I really, really like their stuff. Most of heavy and slow, with wailing vocals... a metal dirge, if you will.

And now, a confession. I love bluegrass music. I love it so bad.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Never really warmed up to the Norse Death Metal scene...though I DO have a Bathory CD...

Anyone else here into Hawkwind or Budgie?

Remove ads