• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis (Corlon's evil campaign) OOC

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I soooo want in on a Evil PbP game..i have the hunkering for a lizardman/half-green dragon blackguard...ohhhh it makes me shiver!

I'll definately play then!

If Scarred Lands a Cult of the Shade or Penumbral Lord

If other campaign setting Creator Race (from the latest Dragon) if the DM allows, they're basically an ancient lizard-like race with sorcerous powers :)

Edit-An official ECL is given for them if you're wondering.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Extremely Off Topic:
Evil, Vile, Levi, Veil, Live
Just felt like rearangign the letters to see what words I could come up from evil.

Back on Topic:
Corlon said he hasn't come up with a cool campaign setting yet, So lets all help him out.

What kind of campaign do we want to play? (Besides just 'evil, evil, vile, vile')
So far we've got:
Evil
Epic
Evil

I suggest Vampires. :D :D :D :D
Also, Here's a list of 'proposed characters' so far:
Necromancer(cleric or wiz)
Black Mage(Evoker)
Assasin
Blackguard

I wouldn't suggest using BoVD though, b/c it's fairly new and not many people have it.

Epic however, though I don't have, I can get ahold fo long enough to make a character

JohnClark

First Post
Epicly evil is pretty appealing, I've always wanted to make an epic character. :) Whatever campaign setting we play, I just want to be able to play a shade assasin.

trimeulose

First Post
Bwaa hahahaha

If I wasnt already DMing an evil campaign.

Hmmmm if I could Play I'ld be Ninga assasin IE rog4/rgr1/assas2+/ninga4+/duelist1

Sulli

First Post
i would sugets a evil campain about level 20, iv love t play that high i could have so much fun with a character. jemal might know what im talking aobut. also about the vampires there very fun but it's also hard to make one properly that wont die in 3 rounds (you know Little john). so what ever the desition is i will be up for it.

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
well not vampires per se but minions of an undead or devilish lord. Stick to a few templates (fiendish, halffiendish, vampiric, etc) and sitck to the core books.

What about a quest to free an imprisoned god from the midst of a holy temple or prison? Basic premise: Big bad guy trapped in temple/prison, PC's go in to free him, fight good party members and people and make it out alive with god (and souls) in one piece.

Possible baddies:

celestials
paladins
templars
archons

That or we are in a race with another group of pc's/npc's to retrieve a holy item. First team to get it can swing the sway of power in the lower planes in one way or another. this way we are the baddies fighting baddies.

Either way it needs to involve a moutain, perhaps under the ocean, or even the astral plane.

Sulli

First Post
that first part about freeing a god from a temple sound great to me. i would love to play an evil epic campain like that.

Remove ads