MidKnight vs. Kerall (completed)

Wicht

Hero
oh and as this is a strategy fight, let me explain how dirty trick works for either of you who might not know - the one with dirty trick goes last as normal and may choose to use dirty trick as normal after the other has poster their moves. However the other gets to at that time choose any one remaining move from the list of their opponent and eliminate it as if "used."

MidKnight

First Post
Testing the villain's skill first, MidKnight dodges Kerall's volcanic attacks. He then settles into a rhythm - allowing his reflexes to guide him.

The dragon dodges across the volcano; reflexively parts the quickening of the flame!

edit - still dinkin' with colors...

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall assumes a defensive stance. This is his toughest challenge so far, and he's better be careful.

The manticore dodges within the spring; negates the pain of the canine!

Wicht

Hero
The judges yawn. Both fighters are so busy dodging around that neither does a thing. But the flag girl likes Midknights roguish good looks and awards the flag to him.

Point to MidKnight, One Flag MidKnight, Two Flags Neutral

MidKnight

First Post
MidKnight chuckles and bows to the young flag girl. He speaks to her, "If only you were a few years older my dear..."

MidKnight reaches for a beautiful flower. Picking it from the ground, he hands the flower to the young lady with a smile. Feeling the roiling anger of his opponent close behind him; he turns to face Kerall - with his left foot leading the way. The foot sweeps in high at Kerall's head, connecting just past the apex of it's arced movement.

Fires burn in MidKnight's eyes. "You shall not harrass or harm the innocents, any further."

The lotus blossum kicks through the savanna; fends off the onslaught of the honor!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall remembers the Falcon stance which Archangel had used to beat him. If it worked against him, it can work for him...

The falcon shatters the badlands; negates the slash of the teardrop!

OOC: sorry for all these delays. My ISP has some ruoting troubles - connectivity with a good percentage of American sites is uncertain at best. Enworld being in that percentage. Curiously, I can see d20reviews fine instead.

Remove ads