MidKnight vs. Kerall (completed)

Wicht

Hero
Sneaky trick last the whole fight

ooc-dirty tricks are more fun by the way if you mention what actually distracts the judges.

The judges apparently missed out on something, they motion for the fight to continue

Midknight - pick one of zappo's moves to discard.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Zappo - please remove:
The scorpion menacingly attacks the groto; wards off the speed of the dark sunbeam!

IC: "You - you - YOU BASTARD! You shall pay dearly for that!" MidKnight drops low, spinning his legs around and knocking Kerall from his feet.

The fan spins underneath the savanna; blocks the onslaught of the lily!

Zappo

Explorer
Having bought enough time with his trick to think a good attack, Kerall thinks about what he should do. "Sash... two yen for one hand!"

He then jumps as MidKnight's feet are sweeping under him, executes a flip in mid-air and lands with the full weight of his body behind his punches to his foe's legs.

The white owl punches the pillars; averts the kick of the canine!

OOC: I'm going to buy something from GrayDoom for two yen. What do you say?

Zappo

Explorer
Yup. Change the thread title to something like "attn. GD", so that GD knows what's going on.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: done

IC: MidKnight observes the devious villain leaning towards greydoom. Words are spoken and MidKnight is left wondering what Kerall is up to...

"Guess I might have to get into this after all."

back OOC: If I win the bidding, do I have to make use of it that same round? Or can I hold it in check until I want to use it?

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
I think we can wage the bidding war by ourselves. If I have understood correctly, I don't have to reveal what I'm bidding for until the winner is decided.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases