• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always

Kaodi

Hero
Amy Jo Johnson has had a very respectable career post Power Rangers (as has Johnny Yong Bosch) so I do not think she will be hurting too much for Catherine Sutherland being the one to crew the reunion. And personally I am really thrilled to see Sutherland back in the saddle and acting.

Kaodi

Hero
I was watching a BlackNerd (Andre Meadows) video where we theorized that "real" Rita became good but the evil inside her was banished rather than destroyed and now has a body of its own.

Amy Jo Johnson has had a very respectable career post Power Rangers (as has Johnny Yong Bosch) so I do not think she will be hurting too much for Catherine Sutherland being the one to crew the reunion. And personally I am really thrilled to see Sutherland back in the saddle and acting.
I didn't even notice it wasn't Amy Jo Johnson. Turns out she just didn't get an offer worth her time. I also forgot the original Yellow Ranger passed away in 2001.

Remove ads