• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mika Tan in Nice Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne62682

First Post
Nice pic, but has nothing to do with D&D, except maybe that I could see a female Rogue wearing similar skimpy clothing and passing it off as leather armor.

Oh, and in before the lock.

Wormwood

Adventurer
enfacepalmar7.jpg

roguerouge

First Post
Would you show this to grandma? I really don't think so, so it fails that test.

Oh, and calling someone a girl as an insult? What are you, 11 years old?

pawsplay

Hero
He posted an image that was neither overly graphic or offensive in a forum that it has no real place in, being devoted to RPG discussion. How is this ban-worthy?

Brazenness. I don't think what was meant was that this particular post would get them banned, simply that the poster wants to be banned and this post appears to be a solid part of their overall strategy.

Foundry of Decay

First Post
He posted an image that was neither overly graphic or offensive in a forum that it has no real place in, being devoted to RPG discussion. How is this ban-worthy?

This is in a day full of juvenile posts by the OP in question. I realize I should have clarified that.

I'm just tired of this idiocy I guess. Is it over reacting? Perhaps. Then again I have certain expectations when I come to moderated boards. I don't go to Microsoft's boards looking for 'scantily clad random bink #3045', so I'm not sure why I'd have to come across it here.

Dragonborn boobs I can put up with (Hey, its an important issue! ;) ). And while I find the image generally inoffensive other's might not. I'm not sure the Eric's Grandma rules are being followed here at all.

But to each his own I guess.

Last edited:

fuzzlewump

First Post
Yeah... inappropriate or not for grandma, this is the RPG discussion forum. Plus, she is really disgusting looking. Clothes, make up, hair, everything, terrible.

the Jester

Legend
Don't get me wrong, I'm down with Mika Tan in sexy outfits etc etc BUT that has nothing to do with why I come to ENWorld.

If you want to discuss gaming AND post non-pr0n yet non-appropriate pics, go to the Circvs instead. There, you'll find it might be more appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads