• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Miniatures Forum? Please vote!

Should there be a miniatures discussion forum in EN World?

• Yes!

Votes: 79 64.2%
  • No!

Votes: 44 35.8%

KnowTheToe

First Post
I think the board is already getting too segmented. The general board is not as interesting anymore because of all of the side forums. I know I can look at specific forums, but I usually just come to the boards to see what is going on. I vote no.

Gospog

First Post
Well, I'm not sure how to insert the picture directly into my post, so here's the URL. Anyone who knows how can feel free to post the pic itself.

http://www.geocities.com/originalgospog/behold1.jpg

Please copy and paste the URL into your browser, as Geocities does not allow direct links.

Feedback appreciated.

And on the topic of the proposed miniatures boards, I still have photos of the greens for this model, and could help anyone who wanted to try thier hand at a similar project.

Thanks for your interest.

(edited to instruct viewers to paste the URL)

Last edited:

Gospog said:
Well, I'm not sure how to insert the picture directly into my post
Neither am I, but I'll try....
behold1.jpg

OK, all I did was click on the IMG button (on the screen where you write or edit a post), and enter the geocities URL in the box.

On the post, the image wasn't there--just the little 'x' box. I right-clicked on the little 'x box' and picked "Show Picture" and then I got the photo to show up.

If this doesn't work for others, I could put the picture on my web domain, where you are free to link at will! :)

[edit - fix typo]

Last edited:

Davelozzi

Explorer
I voted no. I enjoy miniatures discussion but I don't think that there's enough of it to warrant a seperate board. I think all this separation tends to kill discusion on the side topics more than help them.

Zerovoid

First Post
I agree with Davelozzi. I like miniatures, and I like to read threads about them, but I simply don't think there's enough volume to make it worthwhile for them to have their own board. If a board was created, it probably wouldn't have enough traffic for me to bother reading it.

Breakstone

First Post
I voted No. Sorry, dude.

While I could see such a forum bringing more interest to the Mini posts, I also think it would bring less interest to the main forum, which is already suffering.

Gospog: The link brings me to a dead geocites site. If you want, you can e-mail me the picture at thedisgruntlednome@hotmail.com and I'll host it myself, free of charge!

Come to think of it, I'll do that for anyone who really wants to post a minis picture.

I voted no, we really don't need that many categories and if you really want to talk about miniatures it isn't like there aren't alot of forums for that already that are specifically dedicated to it...

Remove ads