Minor Tidbit -- Me likey no Spikey!

Henry

Autoexreginated
I just looked at the Choker Scanned page, and saw that apparently, on the OPPOSITE side of the Display there was some armor art for the new PHB.

Not a spike or non-quasi-medieval piece in the bunch, and no leather bondage harnesses. They fixed my most annoying problem with 3rd edition. ;)

Hathorym

Explorer
I agree! Thank goodness - do you think they finally hired a costumer or fashion designer to do what was necessary, rather than rely on the geek-set fashionistas that can barely dress themselves? Somehow, though, I doubt it. Maybe 5e will have fashion forward fantasy wear...

Snarls-at-Fleas

First Post
Henry said:
I just looked at the Choker Scanned page, and saw that apparently, on the OPPOSITE side of the Display there was some armor art for the new PHB.

What do you mean? Where is it? (that Choker Scanned page)

The Ubbergeek

First Post
I hope they however will go for an-historism, fantasy also... This is not earth, there is magic, different physics, materials, etc... So I hope we won't returm eitheir to a slavish copy of our history (and biaised toward Europe) there.

Different universes, different arts of war, and sciences of defense.

Henry

Autoexreginated
What's annoying me is that I found it once (and downloaded it) and I can't point it out to you again! :mad: I am assuming it's on Mike Shea's page, since the comment in the file says it was taken with an iphone, but I can't find it on his page.

Anyway, I shrunk it a bit and cropped to the relevant part.

Attachments

• img-chok.jpg
    img-chok.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

Remove ads