• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Missing 3.5 errata files from WotC

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Looking for a little help here.
In WotC's archives of articles from late 2007 (particularly October), there are references to errata being produced for both Compete Mage, Magic Item Compendium, and the Player's Handbook II. But on the errata page itself, there are no links for them. Did these files ever get put out and, if so, where can I get them?
About the same time (within weeks) there was also a reference to errata for the Spell Compendium. That file did make it to the errata page. So something weird is going on and some kind of posting of information must have gotten a bit spotty or something.

Does anybody have a source on any of these files? Did anybody actually get them?

Thanks
Bill

cougent

First Post
I have the Complete Mage and Spell Compendium errata files; and I have the magic item compendium files (2) as part of a larger PDF file that I have.

You are right, they are NOT listed on the WotC errata index, but they must have been at some point for me to have downloaded them. This gives me pause on posting them outright here because it seems WotC has pulled them for some (strange) reason.

If it is OK with the mods / admins then I will post them for you.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I don't remember Magic Item Compendium ever having errata, but the others you mention can be found here:

Official D&D Updates

Edit - I take it back, I do have a 7-page Magic Item Compendium errata - but it's not posted on the site that I can find.

Last edited:

cougent

First Post
I don't remember Magic Item Compendium ever having errata, but the others you mention can be found here:

Official D&D Updates

Edit - I take it back, I do have a 7-page Magic Item Compendium errata - but it's not posted on the site that I can find.

That is just freaky, someone at WotC must be reading ENW because I swear those two were not there earlier when I went and looked! :uhoh:

cougent

First Post
I don't mean to alarm you, but Rod Serling is standing behind you....

:eek:

FWIW, the errata problems go back about three months. Previous thread on the subject here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/230497-3-5-errata-whats-going.html

Good to know the MIC errata still exists, even if the web page is screwed up.

Well I am glad it is not just me then... although it could be me, I just don't want it to be me alone! :heh:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
It looks like the 3.5 errata got an update recently. There is now a 12 page errata document for Magic Item Compendium.

Strangely, this file is just the existing errata for the MIC, Spell Compendium, and PHBII all put together in one PDF (and with a different font).

Remove ads