mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves

mleibrock

First Post
Anundr again slashes the knight's horse with his greatsword. His swing strikes true and his steel connects with the horse's flesh and a fatal gaping wound is opened on the beast's neck and soon the animal's blood is pouring out. The animal's legs weaken, he shudders and falls. The hellknight on his back continues to ride him to the ground and is now prone on the ground. (Horse 6 is dead).

Suzume is up.

Anundr again slashes at the knight's horse with his greatsword, determined to put the mount down, and face the knight of even terms.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Attachments

• Arael rescue site1.xlsx
    14.3 KB · Views: 114

mleibrock

First Post
Scott, The knight's AC is 22 but I am curious what you are attacking with? The sword, dagger and spear I show as +3 (+1BAB, +2 strength) and then the flanking bonus would be another +2. I know it still misses but wanted you to get all your bonuses.

Now in a flanking position Suzume launches another attack.

OOC: [roll0] [roll1]

Scotley

Hero
Scott, The knight's AC is 22 but I am curious what you are attacking with? The sword, dagger and spear I show as +3 (+1BAB, +2 strength) and then the flanking bonus would be another +2. I know it still misses but wanted you to get all your bonuses.

OOC: Did we level up? I thought we were only 1st level and as far as I remember BAB for a 1st level Cleric is 0. :erm:

Oh and he's attacking with his sword.

Leif

Adventurer
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier L2, age: 20

OOC: Not sure about your character, but Dru is level2.

[sblock=Dru Xorik, Cav2, sheet]
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier L2, age: 20
Align: C/G Deity: Sarenrae
S15 +2mod = [13(3pts) +2 racial adj. (human)]
D13 +1 mod = (3pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
I 11 +0 mod = (1pt)
W12 +1 mod = (2pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
Total = 15 pts

HP: 24 [10+1Con+1FC+10+1Con+1FC]
AC: 20 [10base+8Half Plate+2HvyShield+0dex(armor)] [in Hide+Shld: AC 17, FF 16, T 11]
FF: 20 T: 10
(W/O shield - AC: 18, FF: 18, T: 10)
BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Hero Points: 1

Saves:
Fort: +5 = +3[class]+1[ability]+1[trait]
Ref: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]
Will: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]

Cavalier Class and Order of the Dragon Features:
*Challenge 1/day ) [allies gain +1 to att subject whenever Dru threatens subject]
*Perception and Survival added to class skills. [When use Survival to find food and water or protect from weather, gain bonus = 1/2 cav level, min +1]
*Tactician - Precise Strike Teamwork Feat -- By spending 1 standard action, Dru can grant his teamwork feat, Precise Strike, to all allies w/in 30 feet who can see and hear him. Feat grants to each flanking ally +1d6 damage against flanked opponent.
*Aid Allies - adjacent ally receives a +3 bonus to his Armor Class, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check

Feats:
*Weapon Focus, Greatsword (+1 att) [Reg. feat]
*Weapon Focus, Flail (+1 att) [Human bonus feat]
*Precise Strike (Cavalier Bonus Teamwork feat) Req: must flank with ally Eff: all flanking allies who have this feat deal an extra 1d6 precision damage with each successful attack.

Skills [8 ranks at L2]:
Climb 1 ranks, (+2 str), (+3 class skill) = +6 [-1 in half plate, +3 in Hide]
Diplomacy 1 ranks, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Intimidate 1 ranks, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Perception 1 ranks, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill), (+1/2 cav level, min +1) = +6
Ride 2 ranks, (+1 dex), (+3 class skill) = +6 [no ACP on Blister, otherwise, -2 in 1/2 plate +2 inHide]
Survival 2 ranks, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill) (+1/2 cav level to find food/shelter, min+1) = +6 (+7)

TRAITS
Resilient [+1 Fort saves]
Rich Parents [starting money=900 gp]

[900 gp starting money due to trait]
*= Gear of Choice
*Half Plate (+8 AC) (-7 ACP) (600gp)
Back-up Armor: Hide Armor (+4 AC) (15gp)
*Heavy Wooden Shield (+2 AC) (7gp) (ordinarily used but not always- strapped on back if not)
Greatsword +5 att/2d6+3, 19-20/X2 (50gp) (strapped across his back when not in use, under the shield)
*Flail +5 att/1d8+2, X2, Disarm, Trip (8gp)
2 Handaxes, +4 att/1d6+2, X3 (6gp) (used as missiles mostly)
Short Sword +4 att/1d6+2, 19-20/X2 (10gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Hammer (the tool kind not the weapon kind) (5sp)
4 Days' Trail Rations (2gp)
Waterskin (1gp)
Whetstone (2cp)
10gp 4 sp 8 cp remaining money

Mount - "Blister", Light Horse (Palomino)
*Fancy* Studded Leather Barding (130 gp, +3 AC)
*Ornate* Military Saddle (40 gp)
*Heavy Duty* Bit & Bridle (4gp)
*Tricked Out Fancy* Saddlebags (8gp)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Well, son of a gun. Suzume is level two as well. It seems I have been referring to an outdated sheet. I must be getting old. Sigh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases