• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mod and Admin behavior?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Somehow I have missed this one over the past 20+ years. :blush:

As have I...but following the provided link reveals we may not have an excuse much longer: it's being remade. And of course, that means someone will be airing the original sometime around the remake's release date.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Plus, it answers an ages-old question about the Wolfman.

How was that even an age old question? He's called WOLFMAN not WOLF-EUNUCH or WOLF-WOMAN. What did you think he will have a cloaca*?

* According to my google based research, most lycanthropes are woefully inadequate in the nards department. This is why they tend to go berzerk, after all if you turn into a hulking wolf-like creature you would expect that everything grows in proportion to your increased body mass, but sadly... in most cases, it seems like there is major shrinkage.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I have edited Klaus's status to accurately reflect this thread. No, no - no need to thank me! It's sort of like a public service announcement.

Seriously, Claudio? Monster Squad? You're making baby Piratecat cry.

Klaus

First Post
I have edited Klaus's status to accurately reflect this thread. No, no - no need to thank me! It's sort of like a public service announcement.

Seriously, Claudio? Monster Squad? You're making baby Piratecat cry.
creature-monster-squad.jpg

"I see you."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I need [MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10324]jonesy[/MENTION] to confirm this, but is the Celestial Language related to Finnish? Cause I sware she said "Perkele". Then again every world a Fin speaks in Finnish sounds like "Perkele" to my American ears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax6vcY2P_OQ]YouTube - LeeLoo[/ame]

Last edited:

Remove ads