Moderator approval?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I do not entirely know. Usually, the approvals are about posts or new accounts that are questionably spam. For them, it at least mentions e-mails being blacklisted, and the like. For you, it is just giving us the posts.

Did you recently change where you were posting from?

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
There are 2 computers I regularly post from - and since I'm working from home now, both are readily available to me. One's my home computer (and linked iPad), the other is a work computer with a VPN connection. I may have had an active login going on both so I may have shown up with 2 IP addresses? Maybe?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We were just asking the same question in the mod forum. We don't know why your posts keep appearing in the approval queue the last few days. Some algorithm somewhere thinks you might be a spammer all of a sudden, but I can't imagine why it would think that.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think I’ve found it. It’s the old legacy copper community supporter accounts. There’s a few people still in that user group, though it no longer exists since the new CSA accounts were introduced.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
That seems to have done it! I now have the option to edit my posts again, and don't seem to need moderator approval to post! Thanks!

Though now I have to ask to what extent do those old community supporter accounts count for anything under the new CSA paradigm?

Remove ads