• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Moderators - Please, lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Lichtenhart said:

Mark, is this supposed to mean something particular or only that he is a follower of Darien? Just to be sure.

Just to be sure of what? :)

Mark

Lichtenhart said:
Of not posting something stupid?:D (A very difficult kind of thing, it seems:D )

Best to ask the person. I can't tell you more than that. It is, however, as I described it, "...a pendent of wood hanging from the leather thong about his neck. The crossed swords and shield of Darien the Guardian, Danmor's Faith, peeks out them between the laces of his shirt born on a simple, peasant's ward."

turtle

First Post
just curious... is everyone satisfied with the pace of the game so far? personally I wouldn't mind if we picked it up a bit. I'm not on all that often but I've found myself looking at the thread many times and seeing myself as the last poster... just soliciting opinions....

Lichtenhart

First Post
I wouldn't mind too. I admit I'm guilty of waiting for everyone to post before I post again. Maybe turtle and I have this feeling because we don't play in another game. No problem for me either way.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
A little faster couldn't hurt...

My posting rate can be a little sporadic, but I check the boards at least once a day and post at least twice a week, if there's something new to post about.

I often try to take the luxury of thinking my character's reaction through thoroughly before posting. Sometimes that slows me down a bit.

If I need to speed up, just give me a kick in the pants.

Mark

It appears that our Rogue has abandoned the game, so I won't be waiting for him to post any longer. Lately my take has been just to wait for each of you to post...this time that means Mario, I'm afraid, who's posted here but not the game thread.

I'm going to dispense with the META thread (this one) soon, now that the game is underway and player stats are in the sigs. I'll wait until a little later to post to the game thread, giving Mario the chance to make a game post. I'll also look to finding a new person to take up the Rogue role for this game.

Lichtenhart

First Post
[childish]Hey, Jack hadn't posted yet in the game thread when I posted here.[/childish]:p

I'm sorry that Ashrem left us. Did he send an e-mail to you?

Ash, if you're reading, you're losing a great game! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads