• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Modiphius, Star Trek: The Animated Series Supplemental Guide

aramis erak

Legend
They're working their way through. Discovery a couple years ago, Lower Decks very recently, and now TAS. They'll get there.
The Disco sourcebook is specifically pre-time-leap. SNW is essentially mostly covered by the Disco sourcebook... After season 3, there might be enough to justify a sourcebook...

MGibster

Legend
I'm a bit surprised by the inclusion of the animated series. Pleasantly surprised. I wonder how many current Star Trek fans have seen it? I remember two episodes I saw more than 40 years ago (Jesus, I'm old). The first one involved Spock going back in time, meeting himself as a child, and seeing his pet sehlat. The other involved tribbles, with Mudd (I think) fixing their reproduction problem but that led to them simply growing and growing. I remember Kirk having to push a fat tribble off the captain's chair.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
The Disco sourcebook is specifically pre-time-leap. SNW is essentially mostly covered by the Disco sourcebook... After season 3, there might be enough to justify a sourcebook...
SNW is a much less laser-focused show with a broader perspective (ie, it's not the Michael Burnham and Pals Super-Fun Hour) and deserves it's own material IMO.

aramis erak

Legend
SNW is a much less laser-focused show with a broader perspective (ie, it's not the Michael Burnham and Pals Super-Fun Hour) and deserves it's own material IMO.
I don't disagree, but 20 episodes is pretty thin, especially since #21-30 are already in process of production. I don't expect a sourcebook for SNW until season 5 is "in the can"... Partly because of CBS/Paramount - they didn't allow Disco until the setting change, and then it's restricted to before the setting change. I have worries that the final season won't provide enough more for the second half sourcebook to really support 27th C play.

Remove ads