• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mods - Please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayredeth

First Post
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it out there for this event, and I think I'm going to try a nice chilling CoC game, as well as enjoy a nice, homebrewed adventure. Perhaps a game of D20 Modern would work if the Call of Cthulhu turns out to be a little popular :)... sounds like a good one!

Mark:

I can make it this time. I'd like to play
  • Call of Cthulhu
  • Weird Wars
  • Little Fears
  • The End (d20)
  • Deadlands
  • Kobolds Ate My Baby!
  • Hackmaster

Hmmm....7 slots at four hours each.....

[edit - fix typos]

Last edited:

I'm thinkin' that the 15th should work for me! I'm not sure whether I'd run anything this time....but that's for another post at a later date!

As for what I want to play...

*D20 Modern, definately
*Call of Cthulhu
*Whatever Mark runs.... :D

Oh yeah, a Paranoia game would rock! Or Traveller, d20, GURPs or otherwise. Speaking of GURPs a Black Ops game would be almost as fun as Spycraft.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Count me in, Mark. I'm willing to try anything, even though D&D is my most comfortable system.

Pbartender

First Post
Alright!

Unless something goes extraordinarily wrong, I should be able to make it. I'd prefer to play in any game other than D&D (I get enough of that at home already... :) ), especially Spycraft, D20 Modern or Star Wars (I have those rulebooks). But I'm open to anything.

MattyHelms

First Post
Re: Chicago Gameday IV - Players Call!

Mark said:
Update!

We'll be combining forces with the RPGnet Gameday gang for this event, so there will be a much more varied selection of games. Matty Helms will be organizing a thread on the RPGnet boards to facilitate input over there and the information, schedule and updates will be housed here! Be sure to bookmark this url so that you can always check on the latest information as the Chicago Gameday IV scheulde is developed. (Thanks!)

Thanks for the shout-out. I'm looking forward to this Gameday - not only should it be a big blast, but with your help running it, I may be able to play in a game this time around!

For the record, I'm hoping to play in any of:
1.) Lejendary Adventures
2.) Call of Cthulhu (either BRP or d20)
3.) Nobilis
4.) Godlike
5.) Other pick-up games like Monster Island, Zombies!!!, or Battle of the Bands.

Later,
Matt

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I would like to try a game of Swashbuckling Adventures! Always liked the idea of playing pirates. AARRRRRRRGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads