(Mongoose) June Releases

Blood Hunter

First Post
Now I know that they main character classes are being worked one right now Fighter, rogue, wizard etc... But what about the Monk? are there any plans for the monk classes in the near future? I can't help but think that this class would have a large number of fans along with enough information to fill two books :D . (lets face it just the martial arts alone could fill two chapters. )

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
The Quintessential Kobold

You did realize it was a humorous proposal.

You didn't.

(Brits have a strange sense of humor.)

Matt, could you email me privately with the bare details on the Quintessential books basic format. That is, how you'd expect things to go. What comes in what order and so on and so forth. I'll be checking out your submissions guidelines.

Last edited:

3 quick questions

1. Will any of the new books feature new core classes like Chaos Magic or just prestige classes and new rules?

2. Is Fey Magic really for clerics? It doesn't sound like it has much to do with worshipping gods. It sounds more Druidic.

3. Could you give us even a loose time frame for these releases?

Thanx

s4dfish

First Post
So, I'm a bit odd (I admit!), but I'm really looking forward to a SG:Kobolds, or a QG:Kobolds. Yeah, they're a little annoying, but they're just something about them :)

Any hints?

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

Doc: The half-elves are a bit of an oddity - it is very easy to picture a book on Half-Orcs, but half-elves. . ? I think I would prefer to keep the elf book 'pure' but we are really going to have to sit down and figure out what to do about the crossbreeds.

Blood Hunter: The Monk book is being written as I type. . .

Mindflayer: When you say new books, you mean Quintessential? Or June's releases? As far as the former is concerned, yes there will be the odd new character class popping up. As for Fey Magic, I never said it was for clerics - just for divine spellcasters :) All the books we have been discussing are coming out in June - what ere you after?

S4fish: Kobolds. Good creatures. It would be awful if we did not already have a manuscript for them. . .

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Mongoose_Matt said:
S4fish: Kobolds. Good creatures. It would be awful if we did not already have a manuscript for them. . .

It would be worse if you had a manuscript for them, and you were sitting around on it.

I suppose you're in a rush on the race books, however, with two other companies (so far) to beat to market...

Wulf

Remove ads