Monkey's Monster Madness! (IC)

Arkhandus

First Post
Uthar follows the other dwarf, and sees the centipedes swarm him! "Git offa him, ye nasty bugs!" he says, stabbing at one centipede with his rapier........but stumbling over something on the floor as he lunges, completely throwing off his aim.....

OOC: A natural 1 to hit......what the heck? I thought IC was gonna be nice to me this week....
1d20+4=5, 1d6+4=8

Voadam

Legend
"Snack time Rosie! Go get 'em!" Josea whips out a sling and whirls a stone at a centipede though the stone flies wide and bounces off the barn and onto Uthar with the ricochet. "The halfling says sorry feller!"

Sling shot 6, dmg 1

If centipedes swarm out at us Rosemary swipes at one and crunches down on it with her jaws claw 8, claw 9, bite 18 for 2 damage

I guess this goes now then.

2 damage from the badger bite or does she have to move more than five feet to get in an attack (though now with +2 flanking bonuses!).

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Thorgrim, thus far, isn't affected by the poison of the centipede's bites.

Everyone hears a satisfying crunch as the badger munches one of the centipedes between her powerful jaws, though the badger recoils slightly at the mess of goo that the centipede has become.

Round 2

OOC: Next action - Thorgrim

OOC: Initiative order

18 - Thorgrim - 9 rounds = 3 Fort saves
15 - 8 Tiny Monstrous Centipedes (2 dead)
10 - Uthar
09 - Jerak
04 - Josea and the Badger

Myth and Legend

First Post
Thorgrim was annoyed at the slimy little bugs that chipped away at his ankles. The Dwarven smith rarely gave in to anger, preferring to react in a calm and restricted manner. Today however, a little unfortunate centipede met the full force of the muscular Dwarf's blow, and was subsequently mashed to an unrecognizable green puddle of slime. "HAR! NOW YE KNOW HOW MY ANVIL FEELS!"

[sblock]LOL :D My rant against IK made it so ashamed it gave me two natural 20s this time :):):)
Dwarven Waraxe: Natural 20+4 = 24, DMG:4+3=7 Confirm Critical Hit: Natural 20+4 = 24, DMG: 7, DMG2: 1 Total DMG (x3 rolls for crit) = 15 [/sblock]

Last edited:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Figures you get a nat 20 against a critter with only 1 hp. ;)

The remaining five centipedes split their attention between Thorgrim and the badger.

OOC: Rosemary gets an attack of opportunity against one of the two centipedes entering her space to attack. The first centipede attack will be negated if she kills it with the AoO.

Bite attacks and damage against the badger (1d20+4=23, 1d3-5=-2, 1d20+4=7, 1d3-5=-3)

OOC: Unless she kills the first badger, Rosemary takes a point of damage, needs to make a Fort save and enters Rage (she will not respond to commands until the rage ends).

Bite attacks and damage against Thorgrim (1d20+4=22, 1d3-5=-2, 1d20+4=5, 1d3-5=-3, 1d20+4=24, 1d3-5=-4)

OOC: Thorgrim is hit again for a total of 3 points of damage and needs to make another two Fort saves.

OOC: Next action - Uthar (then Jerak, then Josea)

Arkhandus

First Post
Uthar regains his footing and tries to stab again at a centipede, swinging his sickle down at another centipede right after....... But both swings are poorly-timed and miss, confounding the dwarf. "Damn ye, stay still so's I can kill ye, damn bugs!" Uthar grumbles out in Dwarven.

1d20+2=5, 1d6+4=8, 1d20+2=10, 1d6+2=8 :( :.-(

renau1g

First Post
Jerak will continue his attempts to slip up the critters, imaging that his color sprays wouldn't have much effect on them and the chance to hit his allies around here is too high.

[sblock=OOC]
Cast Grease, catching as many as he can, without effecting Thorgrim
[/sblock]

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Since the centipedes are in Thorgrim's square (three of them, anyway; the other two in the badger's square at the moment), it'll be impossible to hit them with a grease spell without also getting Thorgrim. Do you still want to cast it?

OOC: Next action - Josea and the badger (and we still need that AoO from the badger as well).

Voadam

Legend
3 for team druid!

The badgers slashes the oncoming centipede with a large clawed paw before it can land a bite. She then gnaws on another one, again surprised by the gooey taste, unlike the beetles and moles she is used to chewing upon.

Josea draws his dagger and moves in to slash at a centipede, slicing open the arthropod with his little blade. "That'll getcha!"

16 on Aoo, then 10, 7, 20 for full attack action

17 on his attack

All of these rolls include +2 flanking bonus.

Last edited:

Remove ads