Monkey's Monster Madness! (IC)

Voadam

Legend
One hand still holding his nose the gnome says "Itsh tha one!" and points with his other hand at a rat.

If Jerak's spell is succesful Josea will go over and pick it up while Rosey guards against any rats still kicking around. If not Josea will try a charm animal spell upon it.

ooc Spot check = 21 :)

Arkhandus

First Post
Uthar Gravelsmasher, Male Dwarf Rogue 1

Uthar moves in to stab one rat with his rapier as he gets in front of Jerak. The dwarf doesn't see any difference between the rats, so he just hopes that the one we want isn't the one he's skewered. The dwarf tries to avoid inhaling any sewer-stench, so he doesn't say anything for now, just trying to hold his breath and, when necessary, breath through his mouth. He keeps the sickle ready in his other hand, but focuses on just killing one rat first, before he works up the fervor to slaughter them two at a time.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry, been mind-numbingly-bored and procrastinating for the past several days, trying to find ways to alleviate that so I could get back to work on stuff like PbP and game prep. Sidenote: DO NOT buy the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game. It is not worth anything more than a 1-day rental. I wasted 5 bucks on renting it for 5 days, and that was after a discount, yet I finished it in something between 5 and 7 hours. No replay value. Little 2-player value as far as I can tell. Crappy story, little semblence to the movie (and Michael Bay sucks, so that's saying something, to admit that his movie was actually much better than the game's script; not that I hated the movie, but seriously, Michael Bay knows how to make even my all-time favorite thing from childhood, Transformers, somehow disappointing). Mini-rant aside......

I'm assuming Uthar needs to move more than 5 feet, so he only gets one attack.

Spot: 9
1d20+3=9

Rapier: 17 to hit, 9 damage
1d20+4=17, 1d6+4=9 [/sblock]

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Thorgrim splatters a rat coming from the south tunnel while Uthar skewers one in the north tunnel.

Jerak encompasses all three of the rats in the east tunnel with his spell.

1d20+1=3, 1d20+1=3, 1d20+1=18

Two of the rats immediately fall unconscious.

Meanwhile, Josea spots the marked rat in the group of three coming at her from the west tunnel.

Will save vs charm animal (+5 due to rat being threatened) (1d20+6=24)

Josea is unable to charm the marked rat. The rats swarm in and attack.

OOC: Because they are tiny, the rats provoke an Attack of Opportunity when they move in to the character's space to attack. If the AoO is successful, the rat's attack is negated.

1st attack is against Uthar, 2nd attack is against Thorgrim, 3rd attack is vs Jerak, 4th and 5th attacks are vs Josea (indicate which one Josea will be taking the AoO on), 6th attack is vs Josea's badger.

Bite attacks and damage. (1d20+4=14, 1d3-4=-2, 1d20+4=19, 1d3-4=-2, 1d20+4=8, 1d3-4=-2, 1d20+4=8, 1d3-4=-2, 1d20+4=19, 1d3-4=-1, 1d20+4=20, 1d3-4=-3)

Uthar, Thorgrim and Jerak are missed. Josea and her badger are both hit once (for 1 damage each).

Round 2

OOC: If your AoO hits AC 14 and deals 1 point of damage, you'll eliminate a rat and can take your regular action against another one. Please post your round 2 actions.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Thorgim killed one of the vermin, but he was not sure which the special one was, that had to be brought back with it's spine still attached to it's body. "Oi Josea, which one was it again?" he bellowed, as he swung his axe yet again. Since the Dwarf was not paying much attention to the critter trying to nibble trough his chain mail, his swings were somewhat too slow for the swift legged beasties.

[sblock] AOO and Attack both miss: 3+4=7, 5+4=9 :( [/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Josea tries to grab the marked rat with only his free hand so as not to remove his other hand from his nose. The rat proves too quick for Josea's grasp and he receives a nip instead that draws blood.

Rosie swipes at the rat coming at her easily lopping its head off with her big claws.

Josea steps back apace and casts his other druid magic squeaking out little rat chitters [sblock]"Listen up there fella, I gots food I want to share but you gotta stop trying to bite me. Those teeth hurt! All these other rats are gonna get axed but work with me here and you'll be getting some cheese and grains and not et by the badger. Trust me, I'm a good guy."[/sblock]

Rosie turns and swipes at the other rat again dispatching it with aplomb. "Good girl Rosie!" Josea says

ooc AoO grapple touch attack 7 then 5' step back and cast spell unthreatened. Rosie AoO 17 normal round attack 23

Arkhandus

First Post
Uthar Gravelsmasher

Uthar sees another rat skitter towards him, and quickly lashes out again with his rapier, making two-rat shish-kebab at the end of the thin sword. "Bloody rats! Git back an' die!" the dwarf mutters in annoyance.

He slashes at another rat with his sickle, and then stabs again with his rapier, stepping around the rodents to find his next targets. His sickle nearly rends a hapless rat in twain, but the skewered rats on his rapier throw off the sword's balance and make its stab awkward. The dwarf has no idea where the marked rat is, but he doesn't see any markings on his rat-kebab, so he figures it's alright for now.

[sblock=ooc]Attack of opportunity was a 14, for 6 damage with the rapier.
1d20+4=14, 1d6+4=6

On his turn, a full-attack with TWF. Got a 7 to hit with the rapier and a natural 20 with the sickle, for 6 damage with the sickle.
1d20+2=7, 1d6+4=9, 1d20+2=22, 1d6+2=6
Crit confirmation: 17 with the sickle, for 3 more damage.
1d20+2=17, 1d6+2=3 [/sblock]

Myth and Legend

First Post
"HAHAAA" Thorgrim bellowed with his deep voice.

[sblock=Dwarven]"That girly sword o' yours be doin a fine job on vermin slaying!" The Dwarf grinned as he swung his massive axe around.[/sblock]

Remove ads