D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded II Second Edition News and Updates

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey Nix,

After many months of 'liking' your pictures, I finally bought all three PDFs about a month ago, and I have been avidly using them in my games ever since. I always thought that they'd be good, but they are excellent. Even better than I expected. Congratulations, and thank you very much.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Hey Nix,

After many months of 'liking' your pictures, I finally bought all three PDFs about a month ago, and I have been avidly using them in my games ever since. I always thought that they'd be good, but they are excellent. Even better than I expected. Congratulations, and thank you very much.

Thank you, Fitz! Really appreciate you telling me that. Reading that helps a lot when you're having a stressful day!

And I'm very glad you're enjoying the pdfs! Probably can't say the same for your players though. :p

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded II 2nd Edition Art Preview #16. Let's have a trio of trios for this week's last set of previews: a trio of Xvarts, Meazels, and Bodaks!

Xvarts.png
Meazels.png
Bodaks.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This reminds me of my 2e campaign that had a "gorgon ghoul" that NPCs warned the players about. (My players expected a medusa ghoul, which makes sense, but it was a D&D gorgon).

Remove ads