D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Did you just low key confirm that there will be a MME4?! My guy 3 isn’t even out yet and now I’m already anticipating 4 😭

Haha, I did already confirm this several weeks ago, but it will take some time. I can't promise yet that it will come out next year as I have several quick projects to do, but I'll certainly do my best. And it will also depend on how successful MME 3 will be (earn back investment on costly artwork commissions, hehe). Leaving reviews at the store page and spreading the word will help make that happen. :)

Last edited:

Weiley31

Legend
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #48: Next up are the hobgoblins! In each group are at least two legendary bosses! Building a hobgoblin army setup (for any level) should be very easy now.
😉

View attachment 140424View attachment 140425
I just LOVE how Oni/Yokai that Iron Shadow Lord looks. Like that is the look for High ranking members of the Iron Shadows and the ones in Volo's Guide to Monsters are the lower ranked/apprenticed ones.

Also from now on, all of my Hobgoblin titles in a Legion will now be Fighter of the Legion, Wizard of the Legion, etc etc.

Remove ads