D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Is MME4 coming out first or the potential revision/update to the first two books? Regardless of what the answer is, already looking forward to it! :)
I am still undecided at this point. I need to weigh it against how much I earn this first month of release. If it reaches my target, I'll go with improving the first two books. Currently, though, I'm in the planning phase of MME4. Improving the first two books can be done easily even as I work on MME4 if I get the budget, as MME4 still has a long way to get to (due to the amount of art that needs to be done).

Speaking of which, I'd like to open another thread about what you would like to see in MME4. This would help me get more ideas. I don't want to do it here as I'd rather keep this about MME3 only. What do you guys think?

Høygoblin_Khan

I'm not the messiah, I'm just a very naughty boy!
Updated List of Monsters from Expanded I to III plus WOTC :- Monster Manual, VGTM, ToA, TftYP, Tortle Pkg, Curse of Strahd, HoDQ, XGtE, RoT, PoA, SKT, plus the hobgoblins from Ultimate Bestiary -Revenge of the Horde by Nord Games.

Attachments

• Monster Spreadsheet (D&D5e) & MM Expanded I-III.zip
    865.2 KB · Views: 256

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Version 1.04 of MME III has been uploaded! The following changes have been applied:
  • Moved all Reactions before Legendary Actions
  • Fixed several minor typos and errors
  • Fixed several minor layout issues
Cover 1.04.png

Remove ads