D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Just wanted to share some youtube reviews and featurettes about MME3:

From RogueWatson:

From AllThingsLich:

From Mr. Tarrasque:

From Crit Academy:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Updated Monster Manual Expanded III Version to 1.05
  • Revised Nagahydra (new statblock, lair actions) to be more manageable and balanced for CR 18
  • Minor improvements of demonflesh golem art
  • Added source reference for Nosferatu entries
  • Fixed a few minor typos in the table listings

The FG will be updated soon as well.
Demonflesh_Golem_A.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III V.106 Released!
Major revisions applied to ensure statblocks are aligned with upcoming Monsters of the Multiverse style and standard changes
  • Spellcasting (removed spell slots, revised spell lists)
  • Capitalization of Creature Types and Alignments
  • Certain actions revised to reflect changes from spellcasting (legendary actions, etc.)
  • False Appearance, mammoth rider, etc. revision

Other changes:
  • A few new abilities added to certain statblocks (legendary necromancer, warlock of the undead, legendary warlock of the great old one, frost giant warlock)
  • Added Greater Spell Penetration and Supreme Focus to legendary archmage, legendary archdruid, legendary high priest, and ha-naga
  • Added Spell Penetration (and Supreme Focus) to most legendary spellcasters

5.5 ARCHMAGE CHANGE.png

Monster Manual Expanded III V.106 Released!
Major revisions applied to ensure statblocks are aligned with upcoming Monsters of the Multiverse style and standard changes
  • Spellcasting (removed spell slots, revised spell lists)
  • Capitalization of Creature Types and Alignments
  • Certain actions revised to reflect changes from spellcasting (legendary actions, etc.)
  • False Appearance, mammoth rider, etc. revision

Other changes:
  • A few new abilities added to certain statblocks (legendary necromancer, warlock of the undead, legendary warlock of the great old one, frost giant warlock)
  • Added Greater Spell Penetration and Supreme Focus to legendary archmage, legendary archdruid, legendary high priest, and ha-naga
  • Added Spell Penetration (and Supreme Focus) to most legendary spellcasters

View attachment 144876
Glad to see you are undeterred by all the changes!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Glad to see you are undeterred by all the changes!

Haha, I've been furiously applying all the changes I can do while waiting for Fizban's.

The only thing that I can't do right is moving bonus action spells and reaction spells to separate action categories. That's just gonna take a lot of work so I'll just leave them as is... for now.

Remove ads