D&D 5E Monster Mayhem: A Little Too Familiar (OOC)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Okay, looks like we at least have [MENTION=6911206]Mike291[/MENTION], [MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION], and [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION]. [MENTION=6682826]CH[/MENTION]airwomanGene, are you still up?

I'm not privy to the original adventure planned, but I will take it in a similar direction.

I don't have any maps, so everything will be primarily TotM. Feel free to ask questions, but also feel free to sensibly add elements to the environment.

I'll try for multiple posts a week, whether everyone has posted or not.

Thanks for the opportunity, and [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION], hope life settles in a bit for you.

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION] - Didn't think of this before! If you don't have the time to run a game, but if you had time to play a character, feel free! You could even take over Janus, if you wanted.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION] - Didn't think of this before! If you don't have the time to run a game, but if you had time to play a character, feel free! You could even take over Janus, if you wanted.

Thank you for the offer. :D Alas, I can't take you up on it. But, you seem to have things well in hand so good luck and have fun. :D And thank you.

Remove ads