Monsters/Rules List Compilation PDF

erf_beto

First Post
Sammael said:
The document is very nice, but could you please provide a version with a plain white background for better readability and to lower the cost of printing?
I'd kinda second that, but the original is so beautiful I'm having trouble doing that :p

Thank you, ThirdWizard! :D

PS1: some creatures don't have ability scores? I fist noticed that on the the Spectral Panther and the Shadow Demon, so I thought maybe this is their "incorporeal schtick" and explanation would be buried on one of the many monsters thread around, wich I probably didn't notice, but then I realized it wasnt just them, but also the Balhannoth and the Elf Archer! :lol:

PS2: as mentioned, the Grells are missing, but also the Pit Fiend! ;)

Great work! Good stuff!

SuperJosh

First Post
Just read through this a bit ThirdWizard and it looks great. You did an awesome job.

PS: If you all want to print it out, you can save it as a text file. you will lose a lot of the great formating but it will be b&w.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's great! The only suggestion I'd make is that you include the Pit Fiend, but oher than that I think it's fantastic.

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
Sammael said:
The document is very nice, but could you please provide a version with a plain white background for better readability and to lower the cost of printing?

I printed it out at work in Grey-Scale and it's perfect (less ink/better readability).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases