• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monte Cook's World of Darkness

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Does anyone know where I can find a pdf character sheet for V:TM first and/or second edition rules (from the very early 90s)? I've seen a lot of them out there for the revised edition that came out after the second, but I can't seem to find the older ones anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Voadam

Legend
jaerdaph said:
Does anyone know where I can find a pdf character sheet for V:TM first and/or second edition rules (from the very early 90s)? I've seen a lot of them out there for the revised edition that came out after the second, but I can't seem to find the older ones anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I'd get the pdf of the 1e or 2e rulebook, I believe they have a character sheet inside.

www dot dtrpg dot com go to the White Wolf section and then to VtM group and they should have it available for purchase.

Psion

Adventurer
I have no interest in playing a d20 World of Darkness game.

But if that's what it is, boy would I mine that baby for all she's worth!

Urizen

First Post
Hmm.. A guess on what else it could be.

It's coming out at gencon 2007? Maybe a 4th edition system book?

Of course this assumes the 4th edition rumors are true and WOTC is really that close to putting out 4th ed.

Crothian

First Post
HalWhitewyrm said:
Yes.

(I just wanted to be all vague and mysterious like Crothian.) ;)

Actually, I think that was rather specific. They aren't releasing it by Gen Con 07 (when this is coming out), we know that because they have said there will be an announcement at least a year in advance. So, not mysterious or anything just denials. :lol:

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Well, he asked two questions and you answered "They aren't." Now I realize the common interpretation would be to apply the answer to the last question asked, and that, furthermore, the answer actually applies equally to both questions. I was just being facetious because I had copious amounts of coffee in my system this morning. :)

Urizen

First Post
HalWhitewyrm said:
Well, he asked two questions and you answered "They aren't." Now I realize the common interpretation would be to apply the answer to the last question asked, and that, furthermore, the answer actually applies equally to both questions. I was just being facetious because I had copious amounts of coffee in my system this morning. :)

LOL

Remove ads