• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MooCow vs Meowth

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Brr, meowth cold! Articuno! Reowth! Attack reowth reowth! Mm? Articuno hungry? Okie, you go eat too then! Meowth have warm sake! Meowth feel good!

The blizzard thrusts the steppes in addition, it completely devours the glade; dominates the rising of the ki!

Jackal

First Post
OOC: I didn't see that in the rules about sneaky trick.

MooCow runs at the cat and rolls into him like a 1000lb. bowling ball.

The rolling lotus blossum blasts the pillars; defends against the stab of the bamboo!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth? Meowth. Meowth sleek! Meowth like fishie! Meowth smooth! MEOWTH MAKE PLACE GO BOOM! BOOM BOOM!

The manta ray decimates the city; scatters the efforts of the lava!

[ It's in the initiative section ]

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The judge beholds the moves and then contemplates for a long, long time. "Beautiful techniques, thse, beautiful indeed. Hm... The marvellous destruction that the manta ray wreaks is a bit stronger, though." The judge smirks. "Still, it's a pity; I had hoped that this match would be a long one, one to truly test both fighters' skills to the limit and give me even greater insight in the ways of the living. Oh, well..."

Two points (round + sig style) and match to Meowth.

"Meowth, your villainy grows stronger still, making you the most feared villain in all of the emperor's lands. You are now a Gangboss 2, with a record of 5-1. "Still, the emperor wishes you to have this." The judge hands Meowth 2 yen.

"MooCow, your defeat at the hands of this vile rascal is disheartening, yet you at least know that it was the most dangerous of criminals who humbled you thus. Your disgrace shows, however: You have become a Yellow Belt, Disgraced 1, with a record of 4-4.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth! Meowth number one! MooCow invite MooCow to Team Rocket home though. You can talk to MilkTank! Reowth! Cow Pokemon, maybe have something in common? Reowth. Oh well Meowth go sleep now. Meowth head hurt.

Remove ads