• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More Moreaus

Von Ether

Legend
LoneWolf23 said:
Just something I've been wondering.. Has anyone been working on more variations on the Moreaus, to cover other animal types?
Since getting d20 Future, not really. Mutations, especially with 0-point mutations that give fur and scales, lets me make custom "moreaus" on the fly.

MadBlue

Explorer
Here are two I came up with on the WotC boards a while back:

Bovine Moreau

Covert: +2 Con, -2 Int
Moderate: +2 Con, -2 Int, +2 Str, -2 Dex
Overt: +4 Con, -4 Int, +2 Str, -2 Dex

Species Traits:

Endurance (Ex): Bovine Moreaus gain the Endurance Feat for free.

Horns (Ex) Overt Bovine Moreaus have horns (1d6 Lethal Damage)

Figure height and weight as Dolphin Moreau and age as Bear Moreau.

Badger Moreau

Badger Moreaus are a blend of human and badger (most notably the Honey Badger). They tend to be short and stocky and incredibly durable. Badger Moreaus are commonly used as shock troops in South Africa.

Covert: Con +2, Int -2
Moderate: Con +2, Int -2, Str +2, Wis -2
Overt: Con +4, Int -4, Str +2, Wis -2

Rage (Ex): Once per day, a Badger Moreau can fly into a screaming blood frenzy (as Barbarian Rage, PHB p25)

Claws (Ex): Overt Badger Moreaus have claws that do 1d4 points Slashing damage

Age, and weight as Canine Moreau. Height as Bat Moreau.

Prest0

First Post
LoneWolf23 said:
Just something I've been wondering.. Has anyone been working on more variations on the Moreaus, to cover other animal types?

Modern Dispatch Spoiler Warning

Highlight the invisi-text to read: Modern Dispatch #41 includes info on a new "moreau". http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=4809&src=EnWorld

You might also find this thread interesting.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads