Most Anticipated RPG of 2017: The Official Poll!

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

Check out last year's winning 10 most anticipated games here. This is the 4th annual poll measuring the most anticipated full standalone tabletop roleplaying games of the year (not supplemental items like adventures, accessories, settings, and sourcebooks).

d20.jpg

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Blue Rose and Wraith 20 were both kickstarters I dearly wish I had had the money to back at the time. Kult I did back and am eagerly awaiting. I also voted for Starfinder because I'm a sucker for space fantasy.

dalisprime

Explorer
Invisible Sun, Coriolis and Unity are all projects I've invested in so pretty natural I'm excited to see how they turn out (got a pretty good idea with Coriolis having seen the quick start rules). Vurt I'm curious about simply because Manchester is its main setting. Almost backed it as well but figured ice got enough cypher system on my shelves as is and IS took priority. The Witcher...now this one I'm genuinely curious about. Gonna be interesting to see how they balance witchers against the other options and if the setting is presented true to source (with all the grittiness it entails).

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
That is a lot to look forward to!

Though, it seem like things we had been looking forward to, we are still looking forward to??

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
The Witcher RPG would be nice, Conan has been a long time coming. I am kind of hoping for a surprise, something I was not looking at that just hits my interest.

Devilbass

Explorer
I'm looking forward to Alternity. I'm hoping it captures the essence of the original while being it's own game. Rich Baker and Co at Sasquatch keep little bits trickling out leading up to a public playtest, they're keeping me very eager!

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
Didn't see this poll in time, voted other for Rifts: Savage Worlds and Vampire the Masquerade 5th Ed (assuming it comes out end of 2017).

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
Didn't see this poll in time, voted other for Rifts: Savage Worlds and Vampire the Masquerade 5th Ed (assuming it comes out end of 2017).
Savage Rifts is technically already out. The pdfs have been on sale for a few months and many backers received their books in December.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads