Most Anticipated RPG of 2017: The Official Poll!

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

Check out last year's winning 10 most anticipated games here. This is the 4th annual poll measuring the most anticipated full standalone tabletop roleplaying games of the year (not supplemental items like adventures, accessories, settings, and sourcebooks).

d20.jpg

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Well, having read the pdf and seen the box, I can definitely say that Paranoia will be here a couple of months from now. Not sure about Conan though, although that will be a huge release.

I'm am a Conan backer, and we have been sent a final review PDF of the core book. I understand that a bunch of supplements talk books are in production at the same time, so while the project clearly missed it's late 2016 goal, it shouldn't be too.much longer.

Derren

Hero
Starfinder.
I find fantasy/technology mixing settings interesting (Shadowrun, etc.) and was rather sad that Dragonstar was discontinued so fast. Hopefully Starfinder will fare better.

I'm am a Conan backer, and we have been sent a final review PDF of the core book. I understand that a bunch of supplements talk books are in production at the same time, so while the project clearly missed it's late 2016 goal, it shouldn't be too.much longer.
No, I get it. I'm just reassuring people who may been anticipating for a very long time that they won't have much longer to wait.

Mark Plemmons

Explorer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's been quite a surge from a couple of games on the list. Seems their fans have noticed the poll!

There's been quite a surge from a couple of games on the list. Seems their fans have noticed the poll!

Modiphius games? They put a notice up on one of their forums. Or RuneQuest? Chaosium did similar on their google site.

I have too much time on my hands, clearly.....

Madmaxneo

Explorer
Starfinder.
I find fantasy/technology mixing settings interesting (Shadowrun, etc.) and was rather sad that Dragonstar was discontinued so fast. Hopefully Starfinder will fare better.

You should check out Numenera then. It is a mixed fantasy/tech setting way in the future. For that matter you should go check out Shadow World by Terry Amthor. I believe it is the first actual fantasy/tech setting as it came out in the early 80's. Though some might have an issue with the setting as it is for Rolemaster, which consequently is coming out with a new edition soon called RMU (Rolemaster Unified). Not sure if it is going to be this year though as it is still in beta testing.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads